First 420 Grow - CFL - Budget - Soil - NL Blue & Midnight Kush!

Ready?

Sugar Mango Ryder - 9 weeks tomorrow
20140304_190835.jpg
20140304_190836.jpg
20140304_190910.jpg
20140304_190936.jpg

I really want to chop haha. Another week?

Hmm if that. I mean you could chop now. It looks ready. Its all up to you its your plant and I would hate to steer you wrong but knowing how impatient I am and how ready it looks I would cut it down but thats because ive been dry for over a month.

It looks to me as if you still have awhile to go Perth. Are the trichs even cloudy yet?

Yeah in all seriousness bar is probably right you still have to many white hairs and they havent really started to recede. Im not there with a microscope but your trichs mostly look clear but they do look tasty.

Yeah in all seriousness bar is probably right you still have to many white hairs and they havent really started to recede. Im not there with a microscope but your trichs mostly look clear but they do look tasty.

Thanks man. I think I will give her until Sunday which will be nearly 10 weeks and seems reasonable for any ryder. The info from WOS is pure fiction IMO.

At the least!

if you don't have a scope can your phone cam zoom in after you take the pic? maybe you can see it?
if not id wait for about 80% red hairs then chop itll still do its thing after you chop so by the time your done drying all the hairs should look red

if you don't have a scope can your phone cam zoom in after you take the pic? maybe you can see it?
if not id wait for about 80% red hairs then chop itll still do its thing after you chop so by the time your done drying all the hairs should look red

Great idea! It gets blurry but I would say mainly clear/ slightly cloudy. Glad I waited :)

Great swell overnight on the Sugar Mango and a bit of purple showing. I feed with 2 crushed ice cubes and that's the last water she is ever getting! About 65% - 35% brown/white hairs. If I get 10+ grams I will be happy, can't see it happening though. If I try autoflowers again probably try AutoMazar or Pounder. The two photoperiods are getting crystals now as well. :)

Auto flowering plants are tricky IMO. Its not vary well understood because people try growing auto-flowering plants as a photo-period plant.

I don't know much about them but I do know any stress I.E. bending, snapping, training in anyway will hinder your plant and you wont get ANYTHING lol ( from experience)

Auto's should be potted in the pot it will be in all its life, transplanting is one of the reasons they don't do amazing things for people.

Last most important difference I know about is the root structure is majorly different. With auto's the tap root RUNS straight down with minimal root spreading. While the root is fining its way to the bottom the plant will go though some explosive growth ( within week 1-2 of seed). Once the tap root runs out of room the growth is reduced drastically. So taller pots is a must.

Also remember auto's from seed can take as little as 60-70 days for finished product, When you see the sex pistols show up swap the lighting for 12/12.

I've heard a ton about auto's and read all about the bad rap they get because they do not produce, but they can produce a lot given the right circumstances just go back to when you fist started learning how to grow, they didn't come out like how you wanted did they? lol Until you learned what they needed!

Hope all is well with everyone, have a great day!

Auto flowering plants are tricky IMO. Its not vary well understood because people try growing auto-flowering plants as a photo-period plant.

I don't know much about them but I do know any stress I.E. bending, snapping, training in anyway will hinder your plant and you wont get ANYTHING lol ( from experience)

Auto's should be potted in the pot it will be in all its life, transplanting is one of the reasons they don't do amazing things for people.

Last most important difference I know about is the root structure is majorly different. With auto's the tap root RUNS straight down with minimal root spreading. While the root is fining its way to the bottom the plant will go though some explosive growth ( within week 1-2 of seed). Once the tap root runs out of room the growth is reduced drastically. So taller pots is a must.

Also remember auto's from seed can take as little as 60-70 days for finished product, When you see the sex pistols show up swap the lighting for 12/12.

I've heard a ton about auto's and read all about the bad rap they get because they do not produce, but they can produce a lot given the right circumstances just go back to when you fist started learning how to grow, they didn't come out like how you wanted did they? lol Until you learned what they needed!

Hope all is well with everyone, have a great day!

Thanks again for the info ace. I know exactly what you mean about things not turning out as expected but I definitely see big improvements this run :) I think if I had not attempted to FIM, hit it with a few extra feeds of nutes a key points and maybe switched to a HPS for last 1/3 she would be a different animal :)

Back
Top Bottom