Equanimity's First Grow - Lemon Kush - Canna Coco - CFL

I'd love to try the vape method but the thought of extracting oil wearies me. When one can simple shove the stuff into a skin and roll it up easy as a lion. Vaping would be nice for discretion but it seems costly in terms of time and effort

My entire VaporGenie setup cost less than $100, works anywhere and only needs regular cleaning and butane refills. There is very little coughing or any other negative impact on the lungs, virtually no smell comes from the VG when in use and I can reuse the leftover mulch for extraction, so I get two passes at my stash with maximum utilization of the THC before I dispose of it.

From left-to-right, VaporGenie Vaporizer, Stash Case, Butane Torch, Mulch Jar -

DSCN25244.JPG

Piper Case (8"x5"x4") and Stash Case -

DSCN25254.JPG

Can one smoke the mulch in analogue fashion after the extraction process?

I've just broken the first rule; I lobbed off one of the underperforming flowers and dried it out on a rack over the toaster. I then skinned up with the charred mess I got back from this process. Half way through a joint of it, I am indeed stoned. I'll definitely be doing a proper cure though.. Tastes like ass. Didn't expect any sort of high from it at this early stage though; not even in flower a month yet.

I think that after vaping and then extracting as much THC as possible, there wouldn't be that much left other than oily plant fiber. I can imagine it would be akin to smoking stems and seeds, you would get high, somewhat, but you would also cough a lot and probably get a headache.

Well, I picked up the pipe and started to heat the ceramic insert contained within the top, but since I forgot the top I was shocked by the smell and taste of thick smoke. It was so different from vaping that I immediately stopped in mid breath snd expelled it before it got into my lungs. Instead of that smooth, cool draw of vaporized cannabis, I got the harsh, hot smoke of combusted cannabis that I haven't had in ~5.5 years now. Since it had been so long since I had smoked, I'd forgotten what it was like and when I started vaping last year, that became the new benchmark so to speak. I was completely shocked and surprised how much more intense smoking is compared to vaping. I can fully understand why smokers are hesitant to approach vaping as it does lack the extreme intensity of smoking, but with those extremes come consequences, consequences that have a bigger impact on an aging body. I'm not sure I would have liked vaping 20-30 years ago had it been around, but I sure am glad that it is available today!

Whats the difference between a volcano vape and a cheap one? Dont they do the exact same thing?

I can only throw out guesses like different ignition temps or faster times for it to be ready to take the next hit or maybe bigger hits but I dont know I dont think I have ever vaped but I smoked more when I was younger and used and made a lot of implements to smoke out of so its possible I may have forgot

im picking up one of these pipes in a month exactly at the seattle hempfest. only place ive seen them..

you can use a magnifying glass and use the sun to ignite your bowl.

these pipes i speak of have a magnifying glass attached onto a swivel where you can empty and reload your pipe and dont need to worry about packing around a magnifying glass with you.

I&i

just a form of smoking without any type of chemicals such as butane.

not as healthy as a vaporizer, but is cheaper

much healthier then using chemicals to smoke however you need the sun on your side, but not much of it.

Another 420mag thread about it i found googling it real fast

I&i

EDIt : Also can use Hemp Wicks.. they are nice, if you have access to beeswax you can make your own with some plant fibers!

ah hahahahaahah cough cough choke cough ah hahaaha

I&i

Edit : i added the cough and choke because i actually coughed and choked while laughing from your comment. i live in the mtns lil ways away from the equator so i have a feeling of what ur saying, but we get a little bit of sun just enough to use the solar pipe most days out of the year.. even sunny days when its not snowing.. (cant wait for november, love the snow)

Back
Top Bottom