Etaffate First Time Cap'n Style Grow

Do whatever you have to in order to get rid of those pest you would be surprised how many of those little fers are screwed a lot of grows. And they like to wait till its to late for you to save em and you have enough time left you can go nuclear before the harvest

The gnats are actually under control. The sticky killed the adults and I spray down the bucket with hydroperoxide about daily. And that pretty much got rid of the gnats :)

So guess what guys had to harvest a bit sooner then i wanted. Found a couple of seeds forming. Weird part when I harvest I did not find any balls anywhere. Good news though only about 2-3 seeds and the plant had a good 10 day flush.

Did a bit of ice flushing and I got some weird pink buds. Made some mistakes on harvesting so it took a total of 3 days.

Ready.......

Total weigh in was at 458.1 grams

That really blew my mind. Im pretty I could have gotten a bit more. She probably had another week before she was truly ready. But I cant complain at all I was guessing around 8 ounces and I got double.

So guess what guys had to harvest a bit sooner then i wanted. Found a couple of seeds forming. Weird part when I harvest I did not find any balls anywhere. Good news though only about 2-3 seeds and the plant had a good 10 day flush.

Did a bit of ice flushing and I got some weird pink buds. Made some mistakes on harvesting so it took a total of 3 days.

Ready.......

Total weigh in was at 458.1 grams

That really blew my mind. Im pretty I could have gotten a bit more. She probably had another week before she was truly ready. But I cant complain at all I was guessing around 8 ounces and I got double.

Congrats on the harvest that's always a bonus when you exceed your expectations! No such things as mistakes, just learning opportunities!

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Your guide is so helpful for someone like me,I've been studying Capn's guide for a while and you've answered most of my questions in this journal.

Here are some rudimentary questions that I have and I can't find answers in your post:

When was the CFL used during your entire grow?(According to your journal,the plant received 600W MH at day#57 of growth,so before that it was all CFL and LED?I don't have a LED,but I have a digital ballast for my MH,when should I start the MH and what light schedule did you follow?)

Did you use any nutes from seedling to having 3~4 nodes?

Where did you keep your plants when it was seedling to up until having 3~4 nodes? (Was it in grow tent 24/7?)

Sorry for the grammar and repetitiveness..
Much thanks in advance!

Yeah I did led for most of the beginning. I just had the plant in the closet until I moved it to the tent when it got big. At 3 to 4 nodes I think it's safe to do nutes. Just make sure you keep the ppm low.

Did you put any cover on the plant to keep its humidity/temperature during the seedling period? Cuz my first "grow" when I saw the seed sprouted I immediately moved it to the tent with MH, 2 days later the sprout stretched like crazy and died soon after..

Did you put any cover on the plant to keep its humidity/temperature during the seedling period? Cuz my first "grow" when I saw the seed sprouted I immediately moved it to the tent with MH, 2 days later the sprout stretched like crazy and died soon after..

I personally never cover mine. If you put it under a big light it is gonna kill it.. Just get one of those spiral cfl bulbs and keep the plant under it for the first few weeks you can keep it inches from the bulb,Then when you do move it put it on the edge of the metal hallide not right under it.

Back
Top Bottom