4000 Watt Top-Feed Rec Grow Cubes Cap'n Style OG Kush

the five year Ballast warranty aint bad neither :)
I sure feel like a kid at Christmas lately, its been decades of hard work and sacrifice to get to this point.

Word for the day is WITTBAG
What It Takes To Be A Grower

I think all growers should go to youtube and watch and listen to all of Sub_LBC's WITTBAG episodes, I don't agree with all of it but I sure do with a lot of it, the dude is LEGIT

I found sub llc channel, but I don't see wittbag

Hang in there Guys and Gals, soon I'll have a new journal and its URL up and in my signature.
Not much going on here as I'm engrossed in work, here there and somewhere else lol funny part is I was offered my 4th job today, lol what show was that where the Jamaican family where they all had like twenty job man! "In Living Color" maybe.

Only reason this journal isn't closed is I dont have the new one up yet, I guess I ought to wait until the harvest I am starting Saturday is done so we can end it right. Pics and weights will hep lurkers and new to this thread members see what Im up to and where Im heading.

One more important note: This last three weeks I've been struggling with getting the Gorilla Glue #4's to root, day before yesterday I arrive at the ranch and the Em Dogg and OMG OG Kush cuts in the kloner (both tripoded) were wilting, I couldn't figure why they would be and not the others. The next day I'm working in the veg room and its dark cycle starts and I'm in the dark, luckily I noticed not only did the T5s go out but so did my Turbo Kloner. DUH!! I PLUGGED IT INTO THE TIMERS CIRCUIT. LMAO I bet we get roots now. So the reason the Em Dogg and OMG were wilting and not the others is because I took the biggest cut out of the tops of those two plants and because it has so much more plant to it it wilts before the regular cuts. 24 hours of spray will be IMHO the thing the GG#4 need to give me what I want.
I should have roots on em in 4 days and I will dedicate my 3rd Journal to that Strain.

Hope all ya'll are having a nice weekend and are getting excited for this years outdoor growing season.

Feel free to chat, share pics or ask questions here about your outdoor projects, current, future and past

Hey Sling, can't wait to see the GG's all the way through; also, I'm having difficulties w/one of my seedlings. I posted a pic on my thread, if you get time to check it out and spread some insight before becoming engrossed in manicurring I'd be appreciative. Thanks.

Hey s1ing, what's up brother! I too am pushing to be in a journal really soon. I am still in construction of the overall room but when all is said and done, I should have 8' ceilings and about a 25' run of open floor to build my veg and flower rooms on. As of now I am planning for a 4'x4' veg room and maybe a 12'x4' flower room. Would you advise on a larger veg room? For flower, I want to try and cook the books a bit and try to get 3 sites in 7 gallon air pots to each pop out an eLBow, but I only have two 600w HPS tubes, each on a 4' light mover. In my previous project that never got off the ground, Capn stressed the need for more veg space than I had built for so I'd like to build with expansion in mind. The veg closet will only run a 400w MH and supplemental CFLs and floros. Any ideas for me?

Hey S1ingblade :) Im finding My GG#4 girls to be a funny pair for sure. Very compact plant, I was up to about the 8th node and still under 3 inches! :)
Also very wrinkly leaves on both??? Slow to grow apart from that. One has naturally spun or twisted herself so that leaves aren't repeating angle!!
Anyway looking forward to your new journal :) :)
Let's see some pics light

Here are the two GG#4 girls as requested :)
20140506_190042.jpg
20140506_190101.jpg
20140506_190212.jpg

I've grown out some Blueberry plants that had that mutant look. You dont think it could be anything to do with your mix do you? Same mix as always?
Look fwd. to starting a GG#4 journal and youll be welcome to post away there. If theres roots next week I'll transplant em into mini cubes and start that thread.

hey bfam! lol sometimes you just gotta slap your forehead and cry out DOH!!:loopy:
BUT THATS GREAT NEWS! means ol gg4 is gonna give up roots now! woohoo!! :yahoo:
i put up some pics last night in both my current journals 8&9
i transplanted the new cannatonic clones into a "chow" mix of coco rwc and hydroton for a super airy mix that should go great with my new 4 site autopot system w/air domes ,pics of that today! well it sounds like things are getting most excellent in "slingtown"
:high-five::bravo:

well guys another week has gone by and instead of chopping the tray down yesterday I decided to wait till the pups go back to school tomorrow and then well have peace and quite time.
We are planning on purchasing a ez-trim wander trimmer (1345 plus free trim tray valued at 55) off of the auction site. I will make sure to honestly rate the device and let all ya'll know if it was a worthy purchase or if its going to gather dust.
OK ya'll im out, gotta run to the ranch and get our irragation system up and closer to running.
Before we split to sin city I gotta have to patch transplanted and watering up and ready.
If I find gorilla glue #4 roots Ill get a pic and start my 3rd journal

The more I read about the #4 plant of gorilla glue it sounds like an easy strain to root but for some reason I'm having issues. First it was the timer being accidentally used as a constant on outlet, I took another six cuts in case.
I am itching to start that GG journal but don't want to until there's something to show.
The rescued donor plant is looking a lot better these days so I have a good feeling this set will root by the 21st of this month (May 2014)
On ic there is a member there saying it roots in a cup of RO water. There's still hope. If I don't get rooted cuts by the 22nd I'll not only try that but I'll also step back and try RW blocks

I don't know about r/o water tap would work maybe distilled
maybe a small diy bubble cloner?

I'd love to see your results with that willow water LA!

Back
Top Bottom