Final Grow in the Box Cap'n Style - Welcome Aboard

Hey c526, can you do a small run down on this grow, strain, veg time, lst'ing, toping etc...........

Thank you. Such a nice grow c526, I hope The Capn pops in to see this even if, just as a peep.

C, that is an amazing harvest bud!! I can't get over it. Just... Wow... 1000 some grams. Like are you kidding me? I can't even count that high! One plant! Just outstanding. I know I've commented already. But I've been back here 3 times since. Just staring

its the same reason,I couldn't get anything done:cheesygrinsmiley: I would just stand and stare

its weird having her gone,I can walk under the lights,puts perspective just how big she was.

Incredible journal, mate! Beautiful harvest. Good work! I can see I have much to learn, if I follow along more studiously. ;)

its the same reason,I couldn't get anything done:cheesygrinsmiley: I would just stand and stare

its weird having her gone,I can walk under the lights,puts perspective just how big she was.

That is CRAZY yield C.

Very nice work :bravo:

thanks growers,i just finished up it comes to the same weight again,its dry enough to smoke,but has zero cure

my trimming is NOT great,the shit is free to my people,so I dont get very silly with the scissors,there is more leaf and lumber than I like,but is wayy less than what I have given away ,or smoked already...

this whole experience has been a journey

never mind the messy floor or the gnat trap hahahahhahha

DSC076552.JPG

DSC076563.JPG

DSC076575.JPG

DSC076582.JPG

DSC076593.JPG

DSC076622.JPG

DSC076613.JPG

DSC076603.JPG

DSC07663.JPG

DSC076672.JPG

DSC07668.JPG

Nom nom nom, those buds look delish!

after the curing I will have better pictures,my camera is ok, my skills are not :cheesygrinsmiley: too many buttons for me

I have a usb camera that im playing with now.

summary of this journal

growing style---TheCapn top feed mini croutons,11 gallon container
strain--granddaddy purple berrybomb x gdp
lights--400 wt hps/mh---non plant lights bought at lowes,3rd run with them.---topled 100x3 side lighting
c02--none
nutrients-- advanced jungle juice 3 part,Heisenberg tea, zero boosters.
veg time--here is the problem,I started seed july4th,but as I was transplanting,I dropped her and broke the top half off,so she got vegged for an extra 6 weeks
flower time-- 60 days
watering--up to 6 times a day in veg,down to twice a day in last weeks of flower,(15 minute runs)
scrogg screen--5ft x 40 inch
pests--non other than gnats--what a battle with them
plant health--8
plant vigor -10
happy with outcome?-8
life experience from this journey? 12/10

1 PLANT ---1060 grams of USEABLE mmj,not top shelf,but useable,my people seem to enjoy it,and say Its the best Ive produced,im my own worst critic,WE all are
every road has its twist and turns,what I learned from this journey will take me to the next.
Im way more solid in my family and friends(you all) than I was before this journey

greens vibes to you all,the next journey will be in a couple of weeks hope you all join me in that adventure,also

--C526
:Namaste:

Bro, congrats 4sure! Very large harvest. Is the 1060 grams wet weight or even half wet? If not, day'yum C, you killed it and I'm stoked for your accomplishment. As far as quality recognition, I am yet to cross another stoner that enjoys bud flavors like people do with wine. Not to mention that I doubt that even the most cultured palates can tell which bud grew it's life without a hitch versus the one that encountered a mild nitrogen deficiency early in life. I'm also curious to know, do you wash your buds?

It is dry enough to pull from jar at that weight and smoke
There is still a small amount of moisture
2 1 gallon bags of trim Was NOT included in weights

It came down in such a hurry I did not get to wash it

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

GDP would be happy to learn that their strain harvested just over a dry kilogram of dank sticky icky bud (indoors). Heck, they might even reward ya with some other strains for you to work with? If I were you, I would definitely try!

Back
Top Bottom