Etaffate First Time Cap'n Style Grow

46 days old. She's getting there. Move her to the last pot tonight. Do you guys have problems transplanting pots cause everytime I try she ends up falling apart. I let her try up this time, maybe I should wait longer idk. She had a decent layer in the bottom with her roots. I've been seeing fruit flies I thought they didn't like grow cubes.

So let me know what you guys think. Do you think she can make it to be a pounder? Should I see Pre flowers already? Is it bad to top multiple areas in one day?

IMAG062710.jpg
IMAG062610.jpg
IMAG062511.jpg
IMAG062412.jpg

Mine dont usually fall apart, I have good white roots at the bottom when I transplant and it holds most of the cubes together. If you give it time it has the potential for a lb. You may or may not see preflowers. I wouldn't hesitate to top multiple branches in 1 day, that may or may not be the right thing to do, but I do it.

Need some help my leaves are getting skinny and I've haven't seen this before. Is this from under watering?

Any insight would be wonderful please
IMAG06368.jpg
IMAG063411.jpg
IMAG063312.jpg

A foot away, temp are between 75ish it hasn't been higher 78 degrees that why Im so confused with why the leaves are looking like this.

She's now under a 600 watt mh. I assume she's liking the light more cause the canoe leaves are unfolding and getting thicker now. Maybe cheapo led lights can be harmful.
she's pretty big at this point I'm thinking about 1.5 by 1.5 feet. Should I go ahead and start her under a net? I feel like she needs more tops and idk if I can keep topping her This close to flower.

So what do you guys think?

4/2 would be 2 month into veg so I have stopped topping several days ago. Was thinking about going maybe another week then flipping so that's why I am thinking maybe putting the screen early in order to get light into the lower levels in order to help does tops develop. O should I just suck it up and veg longer.

I think I should have put her in a larger pot. I have roots poking out the bottom already -.- Im not sure how to feel about this strain right now.

Yield is directly affected by veg time. Flower when you want to, or when your grow area permits you too. I flowered my last plant early and thought I was gonna be disappointed, but it still went over 13 oz. As for the screen, you can put it on when ever you want as well. I put mine on the day I flip to 12/12, it gets moved to the flower room and I put the screen on and put it on its tote for watering, then it cannot move until it is done. If you are flowering in the same room your in, or are able to move the plant to the flower room after veg the put it on when ever you like.

So quick question for you all. I have fungus gnats but I'm not doing a soil growth would they be living in the grow Cubes ? That doesn't seem possible. So yeah has anyone else gotten gnats in a hydroponic setting?

yup, pretty sure i have them too. I hang some yellow sticky fly trap things around and you can get yellow sticks as well that are sticky and are meant to go in the pot but I have not tried those yet. They are attracted to yellow so the adults will get stuck in the traps. It slows them down but I have not found a way to get rid of them.. You can't let the rock wool get dry like dirt, and if your using the air pots they get in the sides any ways. Let me know if you find something though.

I can't put her into flower yet. Landlord is suppose to come by to do some tile work hopefully next weekend. I don't want her being all stinky. Plus if I flower her I can't move her so I'm just waiting.

I got rid of the gnats. Hydroperoxide around the air pots on the outside and a bit down the side on the inside.

Capn was not lying about the plant doubling in size in a week. Cause she has double and getting really unmanagable now. She really needs a good defoliation session but I think I'm going to wait till after flower at this point.

Took some clones off her to. Used a cloner and all of them rooted and I put them into grow cubes. I heard a lot of people having problem cloning this strain but it did well. Rooted in like 5 or 6 days.
IMAG066610.jpg
IMAG06647.jpg
IMAG066311.jpg
IMAG06628.jpg
IMAG066013.jpg
IMAG064111.jpg
IMAG06659.jpg

didn't really have a spray bottle at the time so I just poured it all over. I think a spray bottle would be better so that it gets into the holes in the air pots. Since doing I think I've only seen one gnat and that's it. I really just hope it didn't mess with roots that much

Yeah have not notice any issues go4snypr since applying the peroxide. I have notice the gnats have return so maybe I gotta keep spray for a keep to make sure none of the eggs survive and all the adults die. I have the gnats back now but it clear up for like 5 days. Maybe going to try spraying several days straight and probably going to try to get stronger peroxide but lets see. Just lower the light on time down to 16 on and 8 off. She's already stretching from that small change -.- I really just want to setup the tent and start to flower already.

I measure her and right now she's about 2 by 3 feet in her bushy free state. When I get her under a net I think she's going to spread to almost the full 4 by 4 tent. Well wish me luck guys landlord coming on Saturday and hopefully everything goes according to plans and we'll get to see a flowering girl by Monday next week.

Back
Top Bottom