4000 Watt Top-Feed Rec Grow Cubes Cap'n Style OG Kush

:bitingnails::confused:I need anyone who might know whats on my cubes to chime in!
I am hoping its like myco webbing and not a fruiting body
DSCN9379.JPG

Webbing is my guess too.

I'm going to agree with Jam on this one. Looks like the same algae growth that I have on my cubes. They started a soon as I exposed yhe zone to light. Mixed in with the high nutrient solution, algae is bound to form, whether it be green or white.

My cubes look far worse off than yours and I have not experienced any fluctuations in my reservoir.

20140603_022430.jpg

OK this pic is from the current #3 harvest, the pic before was from the May 15th 2014 harvest of the same cut.
This one will be heavier (Im shooting for 32 ounces) as it veg'd for 12 additional days :)
image10961.jpg

I will have weights Tuesday and then I will close this journal

My new GG#4 journal is up and the URL is in my signature

OK this pic is from the current #3 harvest, the pic before was from the May 15th 2014 harvest of the same cut.
This one will be heavier (Im shooting for 32 ounces) as it veg'd for 12 additional days :)
image10961.jpg

I will have weights Tuesday and then I will close this journal

My new GG#4 journal is up and the URL is in my signature

Take notes, guys. 2 lbs (predicted) in a 4x4 area with 4 plants? Pretty much unheard of. Top feed, rockwool grow cubes, Capn Style on steroids. .91 grams per watt. If that's not 2 lbs, I'm sure it's very close.

As sling said, he vegged longer. Think you're ready to flower? Check out this article first: How vegetative growth time exponentially affects yield

Betcha that Bedroom with all the MJ canisters smells great!

>>>Betcha that Bedroom with all the MJ canisters smells great!

Yeah man, get you some c-vaults, will ya? You will like them as you can stack them right on top of each other.

Completely outstanding s1ingblade, it's not often that I want to be a copy cat but this is one of them.

:adore::slide::slide::adore:

OK Guys and Gals the results are in:
811 grams divide that by 28 and I got (this is jarred and ready to package) 28.96 ounces if my calculations are correct thats like 3.04 ounces shy of once again being in the 2 lbs. club. Oh well maybe next time :love::morenutes::love:
image10961.jpg

I am considering this journal complete and can the moderators please move this to the completed section?

Remember I've still got the Gorilla Glue#4 journal and the wax journal up and running, hope to see you there. The link is in my signature and here

Method 420 - Rescue And Grow A Cup Winner - Gorrilla Glue #4

Nice haul...

Bravo, bravo

I have been away, but had to say> Nice work !!

Back
Top Bottom