4000 Watt Top-Feed Rec Grow Cubes Cap'n Style OG Kush

Sorry for so many questions but do you plant the clones in the croutons bare rooted?

I have after being cloned in bubbler.

S1ing, do you flower all those strains mixed up together, or is each strain assigned it's own tray?

Sorry for so many questions but do you plant the clones in the croutons bare rooted?
no worries, ask away! Most of the time or anytime I have the opportunity I plant em bare, I have some that were rooted in blocks.
I have after being cloned in bubbler.

S1ing, do you flower all those strains mixed up together, or is each strain assigned it's own tray?
I am currently sharing trays with two cuts. Like four plants per tray and two of them are different from the other two, I hate it! I have been going thru temp. problems all associated with moving the project, its all good. I really wanted to test out the critical mass cross sensi star but now know that its not one for me. Luckily I kept a critical + from Dinafem cut from the cook off and am glad I did cuz its soooooo gooooood!

Hey SlingBlade, what are you using to feed your girls while in veg? Drippers, rings or by hand? And at what point do you use these methods? Thank you Sling, it must be hard not seeing you girls for a week.....I don't think I could do it. lol.

yeah this is a first for me, havent had a single day off since the Summer of 2012 when I took the fam to disneyland.

as for the watering I usually water by hand the first week to 10 days and then its a single dripper till there in their last transplant. I will eventually get smaller hydro halos but for now I have been using multiple drippers per plant (in flower) and the timer is set for five waterings for 10 mins per, they love it and unfortunately so do the fungus gnats

I guess we'll find out, but I don't think it works that way & am more inclined to think they're likely to be even lower and no where near 900 ppms...hope I'm wrong.

Hey S1ingblade, I just repotted a clone I took by accident on the 10th, was reveggin and broke a 5-6" off of a side shoot with 4 or 5 branches. I placed some Hi-Brix soil in a 3" netpot and cleaned up the stem used clonex and placed it into my DIY bubble cloner. I did not trim the leafs, when I got back home yesterday there were 40 roots shooting through the sides and out of the bottom on the netpot , only 3 roots were showing before I left and added 1/4" growth on all stems
DSCF13151.JPG

I put duck tape around the container to block light and less water with a air stone in the bottom, no dome or leaf trimming needed, the bubbled water keeps the soil nice and moist and no need to change the water before the roots are shooting everywhere. I think you can root anything easily with this method.

Got home last night and in time to adjust before last nights first feeding
Was pleased to see the reservoirs hanging in there and in the 700 PPM range
Nothing like seeing so much difference in the plants and bud size
Tomorrow I start trimming my 2nd harvest at the "New Project"
Glad to be home and back here

Hey S1ingblade, I just repotted a clone I took by accident on the 10th, was reveggin and broke a 5-6" off of a side shoot with 4 or 5 branches. I placed some Hi-Brix soil in a 3" netpot and cleaned up the stem used clonex and placed it into my DIY bubble cloner. I did not trim the leafs, when I got back home yesterday there were 40 roots shooting through the sides and out of the bottom on the netpot , only 3 roots were showing before I left and added 1/4" growth on all stems
DSCF13151.JPG

I put duck tape around the container to block light and less water with a air stone in the bottom, no dome or leaf trimming needed, the bubbled water keeps the soil nice and moist and no need to change the water before the roots are shooting everywhere. I think you can root anything easily with this method.

Cool! thanks for showing us how you do it

This pic is from my album on 420, sorry I'm having a issue with my ability to post new photos.:Namaste:
No prob man post away :)
Looking forward to seeing your GG#4 babes my friend how are they coming along?!

ME TOO! lol ill see em on Sunday, my "RanchHand" says another 5 are giving roots so Im hoping to start them soon.
Sunday I will go get some and bring them back.
Hows those seedlings doing? Sorry I haven't been to your place in a while. Hope you get a renisinous strain as well.
I have some also but haven't tried popping them yet, kinda waiting to see how these do ya know?

Tomorrow sWeetP and I start trimming, can't wait to see if the dark veggie oil is what ruined my blast or if its the trimmer itself? I think its the oil they included. Ill try some yellowish Wesson type V. Oil

I hear the Akorns and the cotton candies are showing "hybrid vigor"
Can't wait to go work the garden tomorrow and see for myself. Also hoping the GGs are chugging along.

This Gorilla Glue #4 rescue is exactly why the pros recommend NOT taking cuts from unhealthy mothers/donors. It's because it can take FOREVER if ever at all.
Shouldn't have this problem much longer as the donor plant is getting a lot healthier and now and I will have a fresh set of clones soon and taking little cuts as I raise their skirts will be a breeze.
I have been doing my research at another site and they all say how super easy and fast it is to root this amazing hybrid

Hey buddy, I think I have two slightly different phenos of GG#4 so far and one bean left in reserve! :) ill take some pics tomoz of them both and post up on here if your interested? :)

SURE, post away!
I got the 4 GG#4's home and as soon as they have a dedicated spot Ill shoot some pics, still small and not much to look at but that shouldn't last long lol.
The Sage-n-Sours are fully rooted (to the point you could plant them) in 7 days! DANG.
I've got TOOOOOO Many different strains right now and am going to have to take some for a ride.
Outdoor garden has been getting beat up pretty bad from the high/dry winds. Always something

Saw the temps across the country on the news this morn. Your region looks HOT!!!!

Back
Top Bottom