Etaffate First Time Cap'n Style Grow

So it's been a hard 2 days for my poor girl. Landlord was here so had to stuff her in a dog cage. In the process I damage two branches :(

Got the tent setup running the light at full power. I really hope she doesn't hermie from all the stress from the past two days. I put up the net and it's sadly empty
IMAG068313.jpg
IMAG068216.jpg
IMAG068110.jpg
IMAG068013.jpg
IMAG067812.jpg

I really do hope so. I'm going away for a bit so I hope I can see a difference when I come back. This plant just got me worried since my last one showed pre flowers well before flower. This has none that I can find.

I guess this grow is going to teach me patience.

Yes seems like an awfully big plant to not have pre-flowers. I've been following your journal since the beginning. Still dreaming about doing a cap'n style grow but just not there yet...

That's what I'm thinking too. Really hope this whole grow is for nothing and she turns out to be a male cause I think I would cry a little. It's a fem seed and I haven't seen any size of balls so I guess there's hope yet.

And I really hope her yield is gone. She was officially in veg for 74 days so let's see.

I think it's almost for sure a girl. I haven't had many (any?) late-showing males before, it seems to me. And then I read you say it's a fem seed. I don't think there's much to worry about there.
Do you hand water it/ her? A few waterings per day?

I was hand watering her through veg now she's on the pump I have it setup that she gets water 3 times. Every time I checked her the cubes are pretty dry so I up it from the capn 2 to 3. I'm pretty sure the pot she's in its too small for her. So I don't think the extra watering is bad. I'm excited to see what's she's like when I get back

Great news guys, it's a girl for sure :) We got pre flowers.
IMAG069910.jpg
IMAG069814.jpg
IMAG069719.jpg
IMAG069615.jpg
IMAG069312.jpg

So I'm trying to defoliate I took off that much is that okay or too much for one session? How often do you guys have sessions little everyday or little every couple days?

She's filling up the net good now. I know capn said to keep tucking but to stop at a certain does anyone know when that is as approx?

So she's turning into a giant Bush now I was wondering how do you guys go about defoliating . I'm pretty sure I'm leaning to taking too little than too much and I feel like some of the lower tops aren't getting light

clean up the bottom of the plant that is under the net. most of that wont get any light either way. then take 2 or 3 leaves a day until about 30-40 days into flower, then you can start taking more. try not to take leaves off of the same bud sites. I have been trying to decide if its worth defoliating or not.

alright 15 days into flower. Happy cinco de mayo everyone. Gotta say this plant is looking so nice, way better then my last grow. I got the mh still on but I'll change that in the next couple of days. I need her to stop stretching or I'm in trouble soon the light is as high as it goes.

Surprisingly she's not using much nutes. Only the water level drops but not the ppm.
IMAG072612.jpg
IMAG07259.jpg
IMAG072214.jpg
IMAG07217.jpg
IMAG07209.jpg

Day 27 of flowing.

Chugging along. Went away on a camping trip and she held up nicely. Really like capn style since you really don't need to do everything. I check the ph and ppm everyday but very rarely do I really need to adjust. I wanna do another drain and replace soon. Either way here's some picture of the pretty lady.
IMAG073811.jpg
IMAG073711.jpg
IMAG07369.jpg
IMAG073510.jpg
IMAG073310.jpg

Day 38 of flowing

Finally got my hands on sticky paper. Jesus I had a lot of gnats. I just really don't understand where they came from. But those yellow sticky are amazing.Got some yoyos to hang up the buds are starting to topple over. Need to get a couple more this weekend to since I more buds going horizontal.

Also picked up some liquid kool bloom. I feel like that stuff works. After adding it she has been smelling stinky. Bus Buds are swelling up now I hope they get nice and fat cause as of right now I'm not going to even hit 8 ounce mark. Crossing my fingers

IMAG07539.jpg
IMAG07529.jpg
IMAG075112.jpg
IMAG074910.jpg
IMAG07466.jpg
IMAG07458.jpg

Day 48

Just did the real last feeding for her. From her on out I'm going to be topping her off and then in the last week going to do a flush. Really hope she'll be done in 60 days.

IMAG077210.jpg
IMAG077111.jpg
IMAG07709.jpg
IMAG07679.jpg
IMAG076511.jpg
IMAG076314.jpg
IMAG075811.jpg

Back
Top Bottom