Final Grow in the Box Cap'n Style - Welcome Aboard

thanks guys,its all about the experiments:cheesygrinsmiley: it must be the mad scientist in me,i find what works,then change and try something else,maybe thats my not for profit mentality and my quest to learn

rifleman---TheCapn is the reason I still play,I got so bored with what I was doing,if I had not of stumbled onto this site/his methods,well,im not sure I would still be doing it,Ive ALWAYS had decent stuff,but was bored with soil and dw styles.if you are not already following these guys PLEASE look up skybound and greenthumbj and AG(African grower) these growers have taken Capn system and ran like sprinters with it AND they can describe the system waaaay better than I have shown..

Hiker--I have attached wheels now to my totes,and am making the screens part of the totes,so it will all roll as one unit,my plan was in the new space 1 a week,but I will have to go 1 every 2 and drop from 8 in flower to 6,but I feel the 6 "could"be a better product,I wont get so stressed about the climbing under portion

drying room now @68 and 64% humidity,I have speed dryed a couple of nuggs,not the best I have smoked,but it maybe the best Ive produced yet,I will NEVER say i grow the best stuff,I have a old friend(the guy who started me on the indoor world) his IS the best ive ever had,bar none---my last trip home,I trained hard :cheesygrinsmiley:2 zips a week for a couple months,One joint of his set me down,dick in the dirt hahahhaha

The capn is a former poster/teacher,he is not here anymore,but his tutorials are spot on,everyone will work if his instructions are followed,he took his bolgs down but "some" of his teachings are here

his "method"produces pounds--he has grown over 20 zips from a single 600 and slingblade(not here also) did 1/4 zip short of 2 pounds under a 1k. all on timers and very simple to run

his method
How to: Simple Hydroponics

Capn style is the way . probably the easiest best way with great results!Greenthumb J demonstrates this way just check out his posts. I am about to put down a new grow and it's Capn style for me all the way!!thanks to the people that where nice enough to show this style.

for sure man,I wish there was a free world,there is waaay more guys doing this than "posted"

Skybound,greenthumb and AG do put the work into the typing world and there work is as easy to follow as thecapn,they all do an excellent job,caring on Capns work

heading down for a trim today,they are drying nice and slow,room still holding @70 and 65% RH
The smell of this thing,it blows my C/F and my UV filter out of the water,my neighborhood smells like cat piss and berrys,and being in a uncool place,Its bad,Glad the inlaws were not here for the chop

Couple of samples Ive had,holy crap boys,this goes into my "works" category

It was picked a little early,its very "heady" and racy, jumps my heart rate by 35bpm,almost uncomfortable for a minute,Im not use to such a headhigh,,great daytime and wood chopping smoke.I got tore up last night on a couple of bowls,this from a guy that can blast through a couple of zips a week

very sad the genetics were not stable,I tossed them all, veg room has zero plants in it until seeds come in I am only growing veggies:cheesygrinsmiley:
be a week or so till new beans arrive

c526 you have to work on that smell , it is giving you away. Adjust your carbon filter or something , if not using one , make one yourself from carbon from a pet store for fish tanks. You could make a filter in about 1- 3 hours and it will clean up the stink saving you from a untimely investigation / government home invasion.

Your weed sound Sativa Dominate , Indicas are much more sedate.

thanks ledbud,I need no visits today or any day:cheesygrinsmiley:

I do build my own, CF.I "think"its because I dont have enough footage at the end of my uv 801 THE OZone filter needs 15-20 feet after the filter to work,I only have 8-10ft I will reroute piping today.

here is my diy CF I disassemble and clean it every 6 months,It is due,couple more days is all I need,when these hit the mason jars,I will be able to relax :rofl:
filter115.JPG

Hey C,

Rad journal! Sorry I haven't been rolling this one along. Looking forward to the next one!

If you or any one else has time, we've got a new member who could use some guidance.

Yellow Leaves and Drooping?

Massive plant, great job. I'm liking the sheer size and scale of the plant.

Since I've got the room, but can only grow 6 at a time, I think I'll try this on the next few. The bud room is 10' x 15' with 8.5' ceiling, so I'll have room to walk around them. :blushsmile:

Gonna start training one of the little ones now.

thanks KSum,its a big girl.only down side to these big'uns,if something goes wrong,its devastation,nothing worse than losing 3 months work.

here is something the cap'n left us,he did improve his technique in his blogs,but this is a great starting point.

How To: Bend and top your way to a 1 pound monster

got the smell sorted,extra 10 ft on my exhaust straightened me up,I will have a prelim weight after new scale shows up,I am surprised.

Well its in jars now,room still siting at 65,this was big,bigger than I could have imagined,its total in jar today(minus 2 colas and what ive smoked,probably an ounce) is 1060 grams of useable plant

464 of "cola" 564 g of mid and 32 g of straight to edibles,I am not including the straight to freezer trim/leaf seeded stuff,or what I have given away

here she is,I will do weights with pictures tomorrow,I used 2 scales and want a 3rd for confirmation

DSC07666.JPG

Very nice.....no......AWESOME c526. :adore:

I'm going back and reread your journal, simply because I want what you grew. :cheesygrinsmiley:

thanks guys its a total shock for me,I wanted into the capns "pounder club" and I did that with just the "colas"

my "hope" was to get 20zips,12 to RSO and 8 to hand out to my people in need,there is going to be some happy campers in my world later this month

I need to search out the genetics of this plant,it hits way to hard for some of my people,its like a rocket ship to the moon,very intense,then like a free fall into couch lock,very weird at first,,,,,racy,euphoric,paranoid,energetic creative,then comes the couchlock

I smoked a couple joints,split a half a cord of wood by hand,then realized,I have a log splitter in the yard--good stuff

heading down in about an hour to do a 3rd weight.

Back
Top Bottom