Final Grow in the Box Cap'n Style - Welcome Aboard

You only used 1 400w and 1 100x3 for flowering?and got over 1000g!nice job bro!

sorry folks that should read 2x 400 hps and 1 top led power draw was 977kwph from all 3 lights

Thanks guys:high-five:

the box was to be torn down and moved,but I think I need to do One more monster in here,,its already setup.

I will run the 2x hps again,then this room will go to a led summer room.

Hello c526 what can i say :bravo::bravo: thats some serious bud you should be very proud. im following yours and Dutty panty's combined journal i would appreciate someone like you on my team if you get 5 check out my journal im sure you will like it :) 8 plants dwc scrog 2000w should be fun links in my signature :thumb:

good 2 see ya mrrobert

are you interested in a diy ona bucket?getting ready to make a second one if ya would like pictures??

here ya go mrrobert

takes about 20 minutes to make

1 5 gallon
1 lid
1 bottle of ona
1 jar of soil moist
1/2 gallon of water (that is dependent on how low you drill holes)
I used 1 inch holes in this one

DSC075221.JPG

cut hole in lid and secure fan,this one I just drilled a hole and wire tied it to the lid

DSC075241.JPG

sit the fan on top and blow it down and ona air comes out the side holes
DSC075251.JPG

or sit inside and have the air get pulled through the holes
DSC075261.JPG

I mixed the water,1/2 Cup of ona and 2 tbps of soil moist a little goes along way,let it set up,can take UP TO 45 minutes
if you need it thicker,just a little at a time
DSC075231.JPG

when its finished it should look like ona gel,just add water/ona every few days and it works forever,DONT let the soil moist dry our
DSC075282.JPG

this thing is portable use it anywhere,I take it out to the garage,down to the mancave anywhere a session breaks out lmao

OH, if ya ever needed a poormans scrubber,take a lid and put a 6 inch adapter and you can hook a vent hose to it,Ive done it plenty
DSC075292.JPG

DSC075302.JPG

Thank you very much for that!

high budddyyy

thanks man,it was a big girl thats for sure.

I had forgotten that you were a fellow cap'n style grower!

I'm having some issues at the moment and has been a lot harder getting answers about cap'n style sense the cap'n himself left.

I'm having some pond smell issues due to the fact that when i swap the res I can't remove the final litre or so from the bottom of the container and it's leaving me with bad smelling water.
I'm days away from brewing a tea, just waiting for myco soluble to arrive

Back
Top Bottom