LadyGreenthum's First Grow - OG Kush - 600W Top Feed

I've just made a spider mite death video. In my signature. Pass it on.

Lady GT is mortified of spiders!!! even if they are mites!!!!

might want to edit that to something like "unicorns" hahahah

Seriously though... Good job on making a video and killing those suckers.. But I will NEVER watch that video :bigblush:

Those creatures bring me to hyperventilating crying sobs. Hahahaha I will however mention it to any posts I see are mentioning problems :bravo:

Lady GT

Seriously though... Good job on making a video and killing those suckers.. But I will NEVER watch that video :bigblush:

Those creatures bring me to hyperventilating crying sobs. Hahahaha I will however mention it to any posts I see are mentioning problems :bravo:

Lady GT

Thanks for the feedback. Don't you get scared that you are playing with plants that could have unicorns on? Does Lord GT have to give you the all clear first? I'm not taking the p**s either, just curious.

hahahahaha

She has yet to see a spider mite, but actual spiders are enough to put her in a state of hyperventilation that could easily make her pass out.

Its pretty intense, i've never seen anyone that petrified of spiders

I hate spiders too. I have two cats that love to get big eyes and stare right behind me. Really freaks me out!

Yes.. I miss having a cat for that very reason.. They always come to the rescue! :adore:

Hello all you lovely people! :welcome:

Hope you are all having a enjoyable evening. Over here in the greenthumb household its poutine for dinner! Squeeky cheese and all!:yahoo:

Alright so had a few delicious vaporizer bags:volcano-smiley: and I'm ready to give you all an awesome update! My girls are growing into ladies very quickly. Last night they moved out of their childhood homes and into an awesome funky apartment! :party:

So the rockwool was soaked in late veg solution. That is made of;

G = FloraGrow
M = FloraMicro
B = FloraBloom
RS = Rapid Start
FL+ = Floralicious Plus
FLB = FloraBlend ** Remember, this is added VERY LAST **

** All the following measurements are PER GALLON. **
** Always add FloraMicro before FloraGrow or FloraBloom and mix well **

G ---- 5ml
M ---- 4ml
B ---- 2ml
RS ---- 2.5ml
FL+ ---- 1ml
FLB ----5ml

PPm should be in the range of 475-550 after its all ready to go.:morenutes:

So here are the girls before moving day!

GEDC02994.JPG
GEDC03001.JPG
GEDC03023.JPG
GEDC03032.JPG

As you can see I think I have two different phenotypes, one bushier with wider leaves the second thinner/longer and thinner shaped leaves. I'm excited to watch these ladies grow! Lets continue the show!:love:

GEDC0301.JPG
GEDC03042.JPG

Those pictures above are where I added the rockwool too. As mentioned before they were pretty stringbeany at the start and have stretched a lot. Adding the rockwool higher up to the steam means I will have a bigger root mass and my plants will have more space to grow eventually.

GEDC03081.JPG

Taa Daa! :cheer::cheer: Plant number one's root cube!

GEDC03092.JPG
GEDC03112.JPG
GEDC03123.JPG

New home! Now for the second round!

GEDC03141.JPG

Awesome root growth!

GEDC03171.JPG
GEDC03183.JPG

That's it! These girls are now officially ladies! :circle-of-love:

So.. as I'm writing this post and previewing it I realized Greenthumb J kinda sucks at taking well framed pictures. Sorry baby! Still love you! :love: I sincerely apologize for all you guys having to see my lame PJ pants through that whole post... But they are kinda cute in their own special way :rofl::rofl::rollit:

Thank you all for reading! Any feed back is always welcome! :high-five:

Don't forget to take a moment and just be peaceful and happy in that moment! :peace:

Lady Greenthum :Namaste::thanks:

Looking good LadyGreenthum.

Lady GT is at work at the moment but i can fully answer that question since i am the once teaching her how to grow!! (i'm her boyfriend!)

We are currently growing her OG's in Grodan rockwool grow cubes (croutons), and hand watering to waste every second day during veg.

During flowering, she will have her OG growing in a recirculating top feed system that looks like this:
CapnStyle51.jpg

This is whats known here on 420magazine as "Capn-Style". A recirculating top feed with regular irrigations for 15mins at a time 1-3 times daily, in a 20L SuperRoots Airpot

We are currrently (that means me) setting up a new 4x8 veg tent that will allow some room for her babies to stretch out before getting put under a scrog during flower.

Glad to have you along for both of our journals Powder!

Do you have anything going on as of now?

what kind of hydro setup do you use?

Welcome! As Greenthumb J answered that is my set up. I will be posting an update with lots of photos and a video soon, it is a holiday weekend up here in Canada and we are away spending some time with family so no time to do an update! I promise soon!

Lady GT is at work at the moment but i can fully answer that question since i am the once teaching her how to grow!! (i'm her boyfriend!)

We are currently growing her OG's in Grodan rockwool grow cubes (croutons), and hand watering to waste every second day during veg.

During flowering, she will have her OG growing in a recirculating top feed system that looks like this:
CapnStyle51.jpg

This is whats known here on 420magazine as "Capn-Style". A recirculating top feed with regular irrigations for 15mins at a time 1-3 times daily, in a 20L SuperRoots Airpot

We are currrently (that means me) setting up a new 4x8 veg tent that will allow some room for her babies to stretch out before getting put under a scrog during flower.

Glad to have you along for both of our journals Powder!

Do you have anything going on as of now?

Thank you my love for keeping up my journal! As promised I will update soon!

For those of you who are up in Canada as Greenthumb J and I are.. HAPPY THANKSGIVING!! Roll a big fat joint and enjoy your dinner! :lot-o-toke::passitleft:

Hello Everyone!

Sorry about the time delay on a journal update.. but here is a great and huge one to make up for it! After a weekend away at the future inlaws (Greenthumb J's family.. Awesome people. I had a great time as always! :smokin:) we are back home and everything went well with the hydro set up while we were gone.

My girls have finally moved out of their makeshift veg area (our bathroom) into our brand new awesome Veg tent. We got an 4x8 tent and set it up kinda where the grow box was but moved that box out into the living room. Video of the grow space is coming! They are sitting under a Prolight 4ft 4 bulb T5HO fixture. Here are a few photos of the set up before the plants get in it.

GEDC03854.JPG

GEDC03844.JPG

Alright.. Look at these ladies! :love:

GEDC03986.JPG
GEDC03976.JPG

Look at that nice healthy green!
GEDC03965.JPG

Ok folks! That is it for now! Need to catch up on chores and laundry after the weekend away! Hope you are all doing well.

Back
Top Bottom