Fanleaf Goes Hi-Brix On 6 Auto's

For an experienced gardener, there's nothing special about watering the young ones in HB soil. :Namaste:

Newbies can find it tricky the first few times :cheesygrinsmiley: so the advice is always to NOT water seedlings.

I hear that. It's pretty much a daily issue with new guys in the frequently asked questions section lol. Ok, I just wanted to be sure that I'm not supposed to add any transplant or anything like that. Thanks man!

Yeah, we don't start messing with them until the 5-6 leaf pair stage. I start in cups, for instance, so I don't feed anything until the upcan. Some 1/2 strength DeStress doesn't usually hurt when they're young and rooting, but really, they don't want/need anything until they get their legs under them.

Ok, Ok Ok, I was :blunt: took at left instead of a right and found the :party: fanleaf I'm in , so sorry i'm late, slide over MagicJim let me slide by. I'll be in and out fanleaf.
I've got Brix cooking :allgood:

Very clean journal...

Thank you Sir! Good to see you. :welcome:

How's those babies doing? I'm really looking forward to this grow. I'm not a fan of autos but maybe you and Doc will change my mind. An auto in DBHBB... RE-DONK-U-LOUS!

So far so good.
Typical grow in that the first little while not much happening up top but a bunch of root building below. All seeds came up nice and quick but there is 1 of the Gorilla Glue's that didn't green up like the rest as soon as they came up. It seems to be catching right up though.
I'll get some good pics up as soon as a little more happens above soil. Until then......:tokin:

So, I realized today that starting my 1st Doc's Hi Brix grow brings back the feeling of a first or second grow. I mean come on, the seedlings are 4 days old now. Why aren't they flowering yet?:laughtwo:

Makes me anxious to get some HB buds forming. I know I know it will be soon enough. Just nice to mix things up like this some times.

So, I realized today that starting my 1st Doc's Hi Brix grow brings back the feeling of a first or second grow. I mean come on, the seedlings are 4 days old now. Why aren't they flowering yet?:laughtwo:

Makes me anxious to get some HB buds forming. I know I know it will be soon enough. Just nice to mix things up like this some times.

Focus on watering technique to get roots. Then bloom. It's much more fun.

Fanleaf,
Yea dude. Doc speaks truth. :passitleft:

Focus on watering technique to get roots. Then bloom. It's much more fun.
Yeah, not much watering to do right now either. I think I will need to give them some soon though. Things are looking a wee bit crispy. Havent given them any since first day really.

Sent from my android from outer space!

Starting lights on of day 5. Things are looking about like this for all 6 of them. It looks like they are going to start throwing some new leafs.

10-21.JPG

Hi Fanleaf

Subbed for this as well. A very nice group have assembled So good to see comraderie as here! Love your Cree CXB's. Let's see what they'll do!! Oh, along with a high brix grow, should be awesome. I'm excited just because I don't think it's been done before, certainly not like this, with Doc Bud's Brix kit and is it 42 Cobs? Wow! Yeah, I'm grabbin a seat!

Hi Fanleaf

Subbed for this as well. A very nice group have assembled So good to see comraderie as here! Love your Cree CXB's. Let's see what they'll do!! Oh, along with a high brix grow, should be awesome. I'm excited just because I don't think it's been done before, certainly not like this, with Doc Bud's Brix kit and is it 42 Cobs? Wow! Yeah, I'm grabbin a seat!
Glad to have you here. This ones under 25 CXB's though. Im assembling a 42 cob superpanel though. Just finished putting together the first one third of the big one today. Starting the 2nd piece tomorrow.
420-magazine-mobile2095765153.jpg
420-magazine-mobile177734113.jpg

Sent from my android from outer space!

Back
Top Bottom