Farside05's OG Kush & Sour Diesel Photo Grow

Day 39/5th Day of Bloom

Plants continue to explode. They're filling in the empty spaces in the tent pretty quickly. If you're playing the home version of "Name that Plant"... Sour D #1 is front left, Sour D #2 is left rear, OG Kush #1 is right rear, OG Kush #2 is front right.

Group_110.JPG

Group_212.JPG

Fed the girls this AM. They all got 1 gallon of water with 3/4 tsp of Foliage Pro and 1/4 tsp of Pro Tekt. Also pulled off some of the lower leafs that were starting to go south due to lack of light. That should be the bulk of the maintenance for about 4 days.

Day 46/12th day of Bloom

Yesterday everyone got their 1 gallon drink (3/4 tsp of Foliage Pro and 1/4 tsp Pro Tekt). Cleaned up a few dead leafs on the bottom, cut off a couple top fans on Sour D #2 that were blocking some bud sites, moved the lights up higher due to growth. Other than that, things are going swimmingly and starting to see flowers. Here is a picture of the group basking in their LED stripper light glory.

Group184.JPG

Just need a pole in middle of tent... Looking good farside.. Any smell yet?

Day 50/15th Day of Bloom

Everyone got their 1 gallon drink (3/4 tsp Foliage Pro, 1/4 tsp Pro Tekt). Readjusted their tie downs to pull them apart more. Sour D #1 is my pride and joy to this point, so she gets the cameo in this post.

Group
Group185.JPG

Sour D #1 Front
Front25.JPG

Sour D #1 Top Down
Top86.JPG

What a stunner.. And she'll smoke better than she looks... Yum :rofl:

Harvest day can't come soon enough :cool: Her sisters aren't too bad looking either The Sour D's sure do have their own funky smell, and that's just from touching their foliage. Can't say its a fuel smell, kinda hard to categorize. Will be interesting when they really start to hit full bloom.

Day 54/19th of Bloom

Took everyone out for their drink today. Tightened down some of the LST pipe cleaners. Removed some lower leafs that aren't getting any light and were looking less than optimal. Upped their fertilizer rate to 1 tsp of Foliage Pro, kept the Pro Tekt at 1/4 tsp. I think I have officially run out of horizontal space in the tent.

OG Kush #1
4th_OG_1.JPG

OG Kush #2
4th_OG_2.JPG

Sour Diesel #1
4th_Sour_D_1.JPG

Sour Diesel #2
4th_Sour_D_2.JPG

Group
4th_Group.JPG

Your tent is starting to look like mine, busting out the seams of the tent. Lol Try and keep your plant canopy even as possible with the LTS bro, it will help a lot. The girls are looking nice my friend, looking forward to seeing them bud out.

The canopy is pretty even except for OG#2. She's a bit taller than the others and wants to stretch. She appears to be a more sativa dominant pheno than all the rest of the plants. I really don't have any more room to spread her out to even things up. May just have to run the light over her a bit higher than her siblings. Things probably look a little less level in the photos above because I had just readjusted their LST pipe cleaners and pulled them apart a bit more.

They all seem about the same to me. It might just be that there is a little more spacing between her nodes that makes her buds more noticeable in pictures.

Everyone got their drink this evening. 1 tsp of Foliage Pro and 1/4 tsp Pro Tekt per gallon of water. Each plant got 1 gallon.

Whats your lights in there, 4x 150's?

Back
Top Bottom