First 2000 Watt SCROG

Fantastic updates - I think you'll make it to finish without flushing but I'll ask a grow support person to stop by so you get a pro opinion ;).

Also for a soil comment

ScrOG buds tend not to be overly large. You trade size for quantity.

If you want to take a bud to smoke, you can. Then, you will find out why you don't want to harvest buds early. The resin and THC just aren't there yet. You may feel the stone come on then POOF, you're sober again.

The next few weeks will be fattening up the buds. I know they look done, but you should only be through the half way mark in flowering. The leaves on your plants suggest a longer not shorter flower.

ScrOG looks well trimmed and tended. :thumb: my friend.

It looks like a Nitro deficiency. I would up the Nitro for a feeding maybe two then back off. The yellowing is common this late, however if your Ph is spot on then its a nitro deficiency. When you test your run off be sure to test the run off that first comes out. If you let all the water out run out, then test it, you won't get an accurate reading.

How is your feeding schedule? My suggestion is: feed->water->water->feed. Flushing or water in between feedings ensures that all the salts that would naturally accumulate, will run out the bottom. These salts breaking off will give you a false reading if you let all the runoff come out prior to testing.

So be sure to test the first 10 seconds of the run-off. You can retest after the soil has accumulated moisture. But again test the first few seconds, so you can get a better idea of whats going on within the soil. I hope this info helps you out, let me know if you think otherwise or if you have anymore questions that need immediate attention PLEASE feel free to PM anytime if I don't get to it here.

:ganjamon:

ScrOG buds tend not to be overly large. You trade size for quantity.

If you want to take a bud to smoke, you can. Then, you will find out why you don't want to harvest buds early. The resin and THC just aren't there yet. You may feel the stone come on then POOF, you're sober again.

The next few weeks will be fattening up the buds. I know they look done, but you should only be through the half way mark in flowering. The leaves on your plants suggest a longer not shorter flower.

ScrOG looks well trimmed and tended. :thumb: my friend.

Wow I never thought that it would mean a longer flower time but it makes sence.I just bought a 30 to 100x magnifier with a light and the trics are still super clear not even cloudy.I hit them with 1 tsp per gallon grow big along with the flowering nutes tonight just for a little boost.It looked like they needed it.I hope it was a good thing to do.I guess I will see tomorrow.When would you recomend me to start to flush?I appreciate your help.:grinjoint:

It looks like a Nitro deficiency. I would up the Nitro for a feeding maybe two then back off. The yellowing is common this late, however if your Ph is spot on then its a nitro deficiency. When you test your run off be sure to test the run off that first comes out. If you let all the water out run out, then test it, you won't get an accurate reading.

How is your feeding schedule? My suggestion is: feed->water->water->feed. Flushing or water in between feedings ensures that all the salts that would naturally accumulate, will run out the bottom. These salts breaking off will give you a false reading if you let all the runoff come out prior to testing.

So be sure to test the first 10 seconds of the run-off. You can retest after the soil has accumulated moisture. But again test the first few seconds, so you can get a better idea of whats going on within the soil. I hope this info helps you out, let me know if you think otherwise or if you have anymore questions that need immediate attention PLEASE feel free to PM anytime if I don't get to it here.

:ganjamon:

When I started this crop I was watering with nutes every watering.I got close to flowering and a buddy told me to only water every other watering with nutes.I started watering every other watering one with nutes then one with molasis. That is when the yellowing started showing up. So what I am doing now is full strength nutes then 1/2 strength nutes with 2tblsp per gallon molasis.I just hit them today with 1 tsp per gallon grow big added to the other nutes. Is this ok did I screw myself? Also I alway waited till all the water ran out to check the runoff and it always comes back 7.1 to 7.3 is that why?Yhanks for you input it is much appreciated.

Its lookin great. You definitely didn't screw yourself. Adjustments are part of the game.

Towards the end here you will see periods of growth and slowing. They'll fatten, then grow then fatten type thing. My nutes usually peak a few weeks before the end then taper off to almost nothing.

Lookin great bro.

:peace::rollit:

Its lookin great. You definitely didn't screw yourself. Adjustments are part of the game.

Towards the end here you will see periods of growth and slowing. They'll fatten, then grow then fatten type thing. My nutes usually peak a few weeks before the end then taper off to almost nothing.

Lookin great bro.

:peace::rollit:

Thanks bro the veg nutes definatly helped out and I will be hitting them with veg nutes again next watering and I am thinking about molasis with every watering?

Ok here are the friday night pics.These ones are from the clones I cut from under th screen.They are loving the LST instead of topping.

49_days_flowering_025.JPG

These things are branching like crazy

49_days_flowering_024.JPG

49_days_flowering_023.JPG

I am trying to keep them very very short alot of bending and some pinching

49_days_flowering_022.JPG

I think this is cool should work great

49_days_flowering_021.JPG

I love LST no more topping for me

49_days_flowering_020.JPG

Ok here are the updater pics these are day 49 12\12.They say they should finish in 8-9 weeks but after talking to some senior growers and reading alot of posts I am thinking more like 10-11 weeks.

49_days_flowering_015.JPG

49_days_flowering_016.JPG

49_days_flowering_017.JPG

49_days_flowering_014.JPG

49_days_flowering_013.JPG

49_days_flowering_011.JPG

49_days_flowering_010.JPG

49_days_flowering_012.JPG

@#@#@ Took a couple just as the light was coming on @#@#@

49_days_flowering_006.JPG

49_days_flowering_007.JPG

49_days_flowering_008.JPG

49_days_flowering_005.JPG

49_days_flowering_004.JPG

49_days_flowering_002.JPG

49_days_flowering_003.JPG

49_days_flowering_001.JPG

Alright well thats the pic update for day 49.They seem very thirsty now and want alot of nutes. I have learned from some other growers on this site to kinda up the nutes a little in flowering as needed.Thanks again for all the help with my grow guys.:smokin:

wowsa. look at that screen. looks like a field of angels, but all of them are dressed in green, with more ice than you could imagine. and they are all mega ultra super hott, an rich, and they all want to take you to the opera with ray charles on piano, and then to in and out burger, and she actually buys your burger, and then brings you back to her place, and makes you pancakes in the morning.
yummm :bravo:

Back
Top Bottom