First Closet Grow - Mars 400W LED

it looks like nitrogen issue but odd yellowing pattern might by a magnesium issue.

Well the ruby leaves is not too odd and actually means you were getting close to the ripening. But the plant looked diseased. There are many things that can cause that look. It is the same solution for all of them. Recondition the soil. We could go through what happend if you have any info but it is done and gone right.

No biggie really.
Ya on this new seed im gonna put in im gonna keep tabs on it every day I was winging it with these 2. I just knew what days they were on that's about it but idk my brother kept asking me is that even smokeable whats in the jars xD

Well ll 2 days ago I fed it a but more nutes than 1/4 and i guess it didn't like it but now its turning a bit yellowish so I am trying to decide once its dry again either I flush it or just put it back to 1/4 or just add Bush Doctor Wholly Mackerel and CalMag or just straight up water.

qc2VPoE.jpg

UBYBlA7.jpg

zz0y7Qj.jpg

this girl. looks very good but mild feed issue. I just burnt my girls with nitrogen a bit. gonna go plain water once then switch to bloom feed since I'm 2 weeks in flower :lot-o-toke:

Ok so im back Day 69 it still has that yellow feel to it but buds are still growing i assume because it looks a bit bigger. I still been giving it nutes still I actually have leaves on this mothaf***** lol unlike the Narcotic Kush because around this time it was a skeleton skinny and shit.

So I really hope I can keep her steady and get a better harvest from her.

DVeGL2S.jpg

cZt1aDB.jpg

gauvvZL.jpg

Yeah that is steady on target.

There are many ways to grow. I personally prefer it when they age naturally. It makes in my opinion a response from the plant to protect the flowers more.

Anywho... I said it before but...A healthy plant Chooses to stop using the roots for some stuff at certain points as it is simply easier to grab it from the leaves it isn't using anymore. Better to use stuff it has in storage that is not needed then to go through the effort of transporting it from the roots which in nature may run out.

In fact that is the point.

As a safety mechanism the plant packs on nutes into fan leaves just like a tree does. In fall it uses them up when it stops packing it on. When it does that it is not a bad thing to let the leaves go naturally as that lets the plant know it needs to get real with the flowers.

Cannabis is EXTREMELY hearty and will grow fantastic resin at top off with near nothing in the mix. Focus on letting them fill in. but as of now that looks reasonable.

The key is it is stealing from below. If new growth was yellow and or burnt you have a problem. That looks more like old growth that is farther from the light source being absorbed. That is not bad to see this late.

:thumb:

Yeah that is steady on target.

There are many ways to grow. I personally prefer it when they age naturally. It makes in my opinion a response from the plant to protect the flowers more.

Anywho... I said it before but...A healthy plant Chooses to stop using the roots for some stuff at certain points as it is simply easier to grab it from the leaves it isn't using anymore. Better to use stuff it has in storage that is not needed then to go through the effort of transporting it from the roots which in nature may run out.

In fact that is the point.

As a safety mechanism the plant packs on nutes into fan leaves just like a tree does. In fall it uses them up when it stops packing it on. When it does that it is not a bad thing to let the leaves go naturally as that lets the plant know it needs to get real with the flowers.

Cannabis is EXTREMELY hearty and will grow fantastic resin at top off with near nothing in the mix. Focus on letting them fill in. but as of now that looks reasonable.

The key is it is stealing from below. If new growth was yellow and or burnt you have a problem. That looks more like old growth that is farther from the light source being absorbed. That is not bad to see this late.

:thumb:

Ya its kinda changed though the pics above they are a good yellow all around its a bit more yellow and the middle light brown now.

I wouldn't but it's your baby.

The purple is actually not a bad thing. The yellow is the fact that it keeps going up and down. But manageable if you stay the course.

Here is a girl I am blooming now. 1 week veg (clone). almost no roots (LOL)

Notice how the one side is maturing faster and the leaves are yellowing and the pistils are slightly browner. This is how they roll. This has an immature root system and the one side is under fed.

Frontal3.JPG

But I keep her going because she aint done...

Top84.JPG

Stem14.JPG

base5.JPG

You still have lots of working leaves that means the plant can still bulk up a lot.

You just need to have patience and ride easy on the nutes.

I wouldn't but it's your baby.

The purple is actually not a bad thing. The yellow is the fact that it keeps going up and down. But manageable if you stay the course.

Here is a girl I am blooming now. 1 week veg (clone). almost no roots (LOL)

Notice how the one side is maturing faster and the leaves are yellowing and the pistils are slightly browner. This is how they roll. This has an immature root system and the one side is under fed.

Frontal3.JPG

But I keep her going because she aint done...

Top84.JPG

Stem14.JPG

base5.JPG

You still have lots of working leaves that means the plant can still bulk up a lot.

You just need to have patience and ride easy on the nutes.
Ok sounds good thanks for the info even tho i already flushed her :).

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom