First Closet Grow - Mars 400W LED

ItsRubbers

So on the 28th it popped up still had seed shell stuck on seedling removed that later that day and this morning I went ahead and took a few pics.

On day 7 - Narcotic Kush *Auto*

18/6 Cycle :420:

3Gallon Pot
Mars II 400 LED
FoxFarm Ocean Soil

31871.jpg

7860.jpg

nice!

way to get in on the journal game early!

are you going to be using nutes? whats the size of your space?

looking forward to see how that Mars II 400 treats ya!

nice!

way to get in on the journal game early!

are you going to be using nutes? whats the size of your space?

looking forward to see how that Mars II 400 treats ya!
Thanks also I will be using FoxFarm Nutes.

I am just a bit worried on that specific part some say for autos to start around week 3 or 7 so which is it?
Then start off at a very light dose(1/4 recommended) of my base nutes?

As for space its ok I guess. ( old pic )
n2RsDI8.jpg

oh yeah, that looks like a fine space; i've havent grown autos yet, but generally you wanna wait to feed until you've got a few sets of true leaves, your soil and water should be enough to get the seedlings thru the first 2-4 weeks, so, if by week 3, you've got 3-4 sets of leaves, i'd think thats a pretty good time to start a 1/4 strength feed.

someone with more relevant experience may like to chime in and correct me on that one tho.

Don't start feeding her nutes until you see the first pre flowers, which is roughly 3 weeks, then you wanna start with your 2 or 3 part grow/micro/bloom solution, at a really weak start.

Don't feed her actual flowering(ie big bud) nutes until all of the vertical growth has stopped.
Check out my sig for some more information on autoflowers.

Also, I'm hopping in on this one, if you don't mind.
Cheers!

Don't start feeding her nutes until you see the first pre flowers, which is roughly 3 weeks, then you wanna start with your 2 or 3 part grow/micro/bloom solution, at a really weak start.

Don't feed her actual flowering(ie big bud) nutes until all of the vertical growth has stopped.
Check out my sig for some more information on autoflowers.

Also, I'm hopping in on this one, if you don't mind.
Cheers!
Also I wanted to ask about THRIVE my friend was telling me to get it Stimulant will I need that I didn't wanna get it if I don't need it.

Also I wanted to ask about THRIVE my friend was telling me to get it Stimulant will I need that I didn't wanna get it if I don't need it.

Your best bet is getting something like Grow/Micro/Bloom from Advanced Nutrients as your base nutes.. then once they finish growing vertically, add big bud into the mix for 2 weeks or so, then swap it for overdrive to fatten up your buds, and allow them to flower a little longer.

Your best bet is getting something like Grow/Micro/Bloom from Advanced Nutrients as your base nutes.. then once they finish growing vertically, add big bud into the mix for 2 weeks or so, then swap it for overdrive to fatten up your buds, and allow them to flower a little longer.

Quick question my friend germinated it but he said its like a vine long stem with 2 leaves what did he do or is that plant still good just wondering? And he planted it before me....

Looks pretty awesome in there right about now. Good temps and humidity.

I wouldn't bother with the Thrive. The General Organics line is nice, they give you a schedule to follow (like most will).

You won't need to bother with nutrients for a week or two. The FFO soil will give the seedlings everything they need until they are a few weeks in.

I'm not an expert with auto's, but if it's your first grow I would suggest taking it slow on feeding the plant nutrients.

If your friends seedling is stretching, the light may be too far away from the top of the plant.

Keep it up! :thumb:

Quick question my friend germinated it but he said its like a vine long stem with 2 leaves what did he do or is that plant still good just wondering? And he planted it before me....

Thats a standard low-light situation, it'll be fine.. tell him to lower the light like Scop said, but also; remind him that when he transplants, he can bury the stem in soil, all the way so that the cotyledons (the first, round leaves to pop) are just above the soil line. The stem beneath the soil will essentially turn into a tap root and start growing roots from it laterally. All is well.

Looks pretty awesome in there right about now. Good temps and humidity.

I wouldn't bother with the Thrive. The General Organics line is nice, they give you a schedule to follow (like most will).

You won't need to bother with nutrients for a week or two. The FFO soil will give the seedlings everything they need until they are a few weeks in.

I'm not an expert with auto's, but if it's your first grow I would suggest taking it slow on feeding the plant nutrients.

If your friends seedling is stretching, the light may be too far away from the top of the plant.

Keep it up! :thumb:

Ya I let him know hes growing with cfls thanks.

And alright then ya its on day 9 atm added how it looks below.

Thats a standard low-light situation, it'll be fine.. tell him to lower the light like Scop said, but also; remind him that when he transplants, he can bury the stem in soil, all the way so that the cotyledons (the first, round leaves to pop) are just above the soil line. The stem beneath the soil will essentially turn into a tap root and start growing roots from it laterally. All is well.
Thank you also appreciate the reply.

20160306_100559-1.jpg

20160306_100554-1.jpg

Day 11 it looks good kinda I don't know if its part of the plant but 1 leaf is kinda discolored not yellow or anything but its not green more like a faded green.

That bad?>

Relax and let her grow, this is from my experience as I tend to have a more layback approach now but I was scared with my first plant.

Im not saying it doesnt mean something, Im just saying dont worry that much! Look at this pic from my first growth, same seeds, same amount of nutes only difference was the soil in the first 20 days. Both gals turned up great.

Can we see a pic? I think it will be difficult for the experts to tell without seeing.

photo_3248.JPG

Relax and let her grow, this is from my experience as I tend to have a more layback approach now but I was scared with my first plant.

Im not saying it doesnt mean something, Im just saying dont worry that much! Look at this pic from my first growth, same seeds, same amount of nutes only difference was the soil in the first 20 days. Both gals turned up great.

Can we see a pic? I think it will be difficult for the experts to tell without seeing.

photo_3248.JPG
20160308_143619.jpg

20160308_143852.jpg

Back
Top Bottom