First Closet Grow - Mars 400W LED

:circle-of-love:Hi Rubbers, you can check the PH range.

Ok so this is Day 14 I have no clue what to do atm I don't like how it looks but I am guessing its fine, but I do wanna know how to fix do I fix ph level or do I add 1/4 or 1/2 Cal-Mag to next watering?

sxXRJwR.jpg

wHkJB1E.jpg

kKFGQQD.jpg

hey!

looking at that first shot, i'd say it was a bit over watered in the large pot, but now i'm tempted to say nute burn.. have you been using nutes?

being so young i think you shouldnt need nutes yet, and therefor shouldnt be seeing any deficiencies..

I do wanna know how to fix do I fix ph level or do I add 1/4 or 1/2 Cal-Mag

if you've been adding nutes, then dont feed with anything and let some new growth come in until you have 3-4 sets of leaves.

if you havent been adding nutes, water next feed with plain water of pH 6.5-7.0, then collect some water from the bottom of the pot and check that pH, you want it to be between 6.3-6.8 ideally;

if its lower than that, add pH up to more water and try again
if its higher than that, add pH down to more water and try again

do either until your runoff comes out in range, between 6.3-6.8; 6.5 is great.

if pH isnt the issue, then i'd seek further advice in the Problems, Pests and Disease Control forum

hey!

looking at that first shot, i'd say it was a bit over watered in the large pot, but now i'm tempted to say nute burn.. have you been using nutes?

being so young i think you shouldnt need nutes yet, and therefor shouldnt be seeing any deficiencies..

if you've been adding nutes, then dont feed with anything and let some new growth come in until you have 3-4 sets of leaves.

if you havent been adding nutes, water next feed with plain water of pH 6.5-7.0, then collect some water from the bottom of the pot and check that pH, you want it to be between 6.3-6.8 ideally;

if its lower than that, add pH up to more water and try again
if its higher than that, add pH down to more water and try again

do either until your runoff comes out in range, between 6.3-6.8; 6.5 is great.

if pH isnt the issue, then i'd seek further advice in the Problems, Pests and Disease Control forum
Day 17 so far so goood

gYrb5Zj.jpg

4yxlUQv.jpg
sYoo7TL.jpg

I was told that the soil has nutrients in it for around 2 weeks give or take a day or two. I was also told to wait for the 5th node before stating nutes. Don't quote me though, I'm a noob too. LOL

Well crap lol now i saw a video and the guy used Grow Big and Big Bloom 1/4 in inside a 1 Gallon Jug ehh im so confused now

Those yellow spots could be from root damage, maybe a transplant?
It almost looks like the leaves got wet, and then baked under the light.
The new leaves look shiny and green though, and it seems to be trucking along.
The stem looks good and healthy too... I wouldn't be too concerned or change too much at this point. :thumb:

Is 1/4 in a gallon 1/4 of the recommended full strength dose per gallon? if so, thats a good way to start on the nutrients.:Namaste:

Those yellow spots could be from root damage, maybe a transplant?
It almost looks like the leaves got wet, and then baked under the light.
The new leaves look shiny and green though, and it seems to be trucking along.
The stem looks good and healthy too... I wouldn't be too concerned or change too much at this point. :thumb:

Is 1/4 in a gallon 1/4 of the recommended full strength dose per gallon? if so, thats a good way to start on the nutrients.:Namaste:
Ya I mixed the Grow Big 1/4 and Big Bloom 1/4 together shook that sheeeeet up and slowly fed it that was around 4pmish its already 7pm I put it back where it belongs in the closet in the dark in a few hrs light will turn back on.

And ya the 2 yellow leaves i pulled off they told me to pull them once i started to see improvement. And ya now I know on autos to plant them in final pot and not transplant.

yeah, so on your bottle it will say like XXmL/L or something based on the week you are in; start off at the beginning with 1/4 of what it says in whatever week you are on and work up to full strength. you probably dont need the bloom yet, but im not familiar with that nutrient line up so all i can say is look at the bottles, or google a nutrient chart for them and see what that says.

you need different nutes at different parts of the plants life, so if you follow those guides and work your way up, it should be fine. Its when you start adding too much of the wrong things where you may run into issues (like toxicity or lock-out induced deficiencies due to an excess of something else.)

when in doubt, follow the bottle at 1/4-1/2 strength; alternate water/feed/water/feed and let it dry out well in between and you should be fine.

yeah, so on your bottle it will say like XXmL/L or something based on the week you are in; start off at the beginning with 1/4 of what it says in whatever week you are on and work up to full strength. you probably dont need the bloom yet, but im not familiar with that nutrient line up so all i can say is look at the bottles, or google a nutrient chart for them and see what that says.

you need different nutes at different parts of the plants life, so if you follow those guides and work your way up, it should be fine. Its when you start adding too much of the wrong things where you may run into issues (like toxicity or lock-out induced deficiencies due to an excess of something else.)

when in doubt, follow the bottle at 1/4-1/2 strength; alternate water/feed/water/feed and let it dry out well in between and you should be fine.
Ya i think you or someone said to follow the FoxFarm schedule as is but feed 2x a week but just do 1/4 and when it hits week 5 then go up from 1/4 to 1tbsp or should I do 2 tbsp. Currently im working from Week 3 I just started nutes today.

6c10e1ce8af8b873e184a5fda7d9c557.png

ok so BigBloom and Grow big at 1/4 strength = 1.5 tsp bloom, .75 tsp grow big for week 3, then week 4 maybe up it to 2bloom:1grow, and then yeah if you go full strength at 3:2 week 5 or 6 thats probably fine

Pics?

If its white powdery mildew then the spores likely came from outside your space, wipe it off gently with a damp paper towel, clean your entire space with a light bleach water solution and make sure your ventilation is in working order. Im on mobile right now, its a pain to link, but if you search there are a few household things you can use, baking soda and water is one, but i dont recall the ratio off hand maybe 1 tbsp in 1 cup of water, sprayed lightly.

Mainly you want to get it off the plant, make sure the area has no more spores in it and ensure your airflow is good, keep humidity down. Its important not to handle your plants while wearing outside clothing as you can bring many things into your sterile environment that could harm your plants, WPM being one of them. But also if you have an outside source of air going into your space that could be a cause, a hepa filter on the intake can help with that.

Your plant is very young still, a bit of powdery mildew isnt the end of the world, but you want to make sure your space is in order before flower because mold at that point could be disastrous.

:high-five:

it looks like you may be feeding your plants too heavily and/or the light is too close. I get about 3 weeks of good growth in a nutrient rich potting mix before my plants start needing food.

Pics?

If its white powdery mildew then the spores likely came from outside your space, wipe it off gently with a damp paper towel, clean your entire space with a light bleach water solution and make sure your ventilation is in working order. Im on mobile right now, its a pain to link, but if you search there are a few household things you can use, baking soda and water is one, but i dont recall the ratio off hand maybe 1 tbsp in 1 cup of water, sprayed lightly.

Mainly you want to get it off the plant, make sure the area has no more spores in it and ensure your airflow is good, keep humidity down. Its important not to handle your plants while wearing outside clothing as you can bring many things into your sterile environment that could harm your plants, WPM being one of them. But also if you have an outside source of air going into your space that could be a cause, a hepa filter on the intake can help with that.

Your plant is very young still, a bit of powdery mildew isnt the end of the world, but you want to make sure your space is in order before flower because mold at that point could be disastrous.

:high-five:
These 2 below were taken at around 2ishpm
YpadATm.jpg

OKBAE1j.jpg

This pic below was taken today as well but during sleep time in dark goes dark at 3pm.
fMZCcMP.jpg

Back
Top Bottom