First DWC SOG Hydro Run - Blue Cheese & Critical Kush

i found some words that apply to my grow : dwc, lst, supercrop, lolipop, top, airroot, sog, clone, photoclone, getto :) . photoclone is a technique that i created and i didn't see anywhere on the net its basically switching to hps from mh at growing on week 7 to promote stretching and get clones faster in my case 8 days later i got from half inch side growth to that fully rooted clones

in 15 days

i found some words that apply to my grow : dwc, lst, supercrop, lolipop, top, airroot, sog, clone, photoclone, getto :) . photoclone is a technique that i created and i didn't see anywhere on the net its basically switching to hps from mh at growing on week 7 to promote stretching and get clones faster in my case 8 days later i got from half inch side growth to that fully rooted clones

in 15 days

Nice technique, I will keep this little trick in my mind, maybe I will need it in my later grows :)
But what stands for "getto" ? :) Are you sticking your clones directly into pebbles ?

Nice technique, I will keep this little trick in my mind, maybe I will need it in my later grows :)
But what stands for "getto" ? :) Are you sticking your clones directly into pebbles ?
no there is rockwool underneath i use the pebles for support on the stems early on and now they are there just because they are blocking the light so i don't get algey all over the rockwool. the tech does really work.

cleaned reservoirs today on the mother plants and nutrients 3 days earlier cause the ph was jumping all over the place should have taken pics on the roots they are alright milky to yellow white but the root ball haven't grown any more after i switched containers only it got denser. everything in hydroponics happens so fast and because of that you must be fast to react as well. the solution i found to most problems is : clean the reservoir and apply fresh nutrients and than sit and think what you did wrong and you had to throw all that good nutrients away. (i just use the used nutrients solution to water other plants in my garden. i can tell since this grow my garden has become greener lol.

Hmm, is hydro nutes beneficial to soil plants ? :) If yes, I have to collect that waste water too. Yeah I've noticed that its super fast and you need to make instant decisions. Im going to think what I have done wrong tomorrow after I change my rez :D

Hmm, is hydro nutes beneficial to soil plants ? :) If yes, I have to collect that waste water too. Yeah I've noticed that its super fast and you need to make instant decisions. Im going to think what I have done wrong tomorrow after I change my rez :D
you bed they are. i prefer to use nutrients that are not spend meaning the solution i have from the res change today has all kind of nuts in it that are unspend.

ph was at 6.5 today on the mother plants that means something changed again the clones are at optimal range as always so with sterile water and roots looking good and a 3 day nutrient solution it got me thinking why the ph does not stay in range why the fanleafs are showing nitrogen deficiency when i just changed nuts 3 days ago? so i did a nitrogen test and compare it with the clones and nitrogen seems less on the mother plants so maybe the advance nutrients feeding scedule must be changed for the motherplants i added 5ml of micro today and will wait to see the results if it works i will up the micro a little bit on the next feeding.

Jesus man, those trichomes, that whiteness. They sure look gorgeous.
How did you test the nitrogen levels ?
don't laugh i got some aquarium water testing streeps the have all kinds of indicators on them including no3 no2 cl and ph no3 was less on the motherplants and a nitrogen deficiency is consistend with the total yellowing of some leafs. i just thought that i could get away by using recomended feeding quantities but i had to learn the hard way that in my specific plants i need to add 5-6 ml/l of micro the max recomended dose is 4 ml /l its a 3 part nutrient grow-micro-bloom the micro is 2-0-0. the aquarium streeps are another thing i didn't read anywhere logic tells me that i did the right thing in fact i dont know of any other way to check for nitrates specifically. your welcome marijuana lovers all around the world. easy cheep way to check for nitrates and chlorine. the ph range for fish its not the same as for our ladies so its not worth getting them to check the ph. so now you know if you did everything right and sudenly on bloom cycle you see nitrate defficient leafs but you have fresh nutes on your res than maybe it is nitrate def and you should adjust your nutrients not all plants are the same some may need less and some more will add updates on how it worked out or didn't but i sure hope it does.

don't laugh i got some aquarium water testing streeps the have all kinds of indicators on them including no3 no2 cl and ph no3 was less on the motherplants and a nitrogen deficiency is consistend with the total yellowing of some leafs. i just thought that i could get away by using recomended feeding quantities but i had to learn the hard way that in my specific plants i need to add 5-6 ml/l of micro the max recomended dose is 4 ml /l its a 3 part nutrient grow-micro-bloom the micro is 2-0-0. the aquarium streeps are another thing i didn't read anywhere logic tells me that i did the right thing in fact i dont know of any other way to check for nitrates specifically. your welcome marijuana lovers all around the world. easy cheep way to check for nitrates and chlorine. the ph range for fish its not the same as for our ladies so its not worth getting them to check the ph. so now you know if you did everything right and sudenly on bloom cycle you see nitrate defficient leafs but you have fresh nutes on your res than maybe it is nitrate def and you should adjust your nutrients not all plants are the same some may need less and some more will add updates on how it worked out or didn't but i sure hope it does.

This is some useful information right there.. How do I remember everything ? :)))
I also have a hard time understanding term "micro" ? :/

This is some useful information right there.. How do I remember everything ? :)))
I also have a hard time understanding term "micro" ? :/

its just a name i think.
this is a picture from when my plants where litle and i was adding half dose on the gallon buckets
20151230_090845.jpg

started flushing with advanced nutrients flawless finish 3 days ago. the major fun leaves are all yellow and falling off i gues the fan leaves are the plants storage. all the other sucker leaves are frosted out and i prepared something to gather them as they fall off. from all the stress it seems that the bluecheese mother plant yield will be very reduced. the critical kush mother has developed very good and the clones.. what i can say about the clones is that they can easily stand up to any flower you see on the internet the trichome numbers are insane just completely covered even the fan leaves are covered on the base great trichome development you can see them with naked eye and i don't have the best vision. like 90% of trichomes are milky today so i think it was a good decision to start flush 3 days ago. i have some clothes that i use for when i go into the garden room cause once i go in when i come out i smell like weed :) i try to be quick jump in make some work jump out cause if i leave the door open the hole place starts to smell. i will take detailed photos 3 days from now that i think i will take them down. yes the long awaited and worked day of harvest is 3-4 days ahead.

Yes, leafs act like reservoir of the plant once their not getting any nutes, they start using their storage. Thats a normal sign to have leafs yellowing when flushing, at least thats what I read in like 100 posts :) Some plants go yellow, some plants don't, but you can be sure that there\s no nutes inside your plants, and thats a good thing :)
I have Canna's flush additive, I wonder how it works, I mean water flush is just fine for me, but since Canna Flush was included in my pack im going to flush my ladies one week with Canna Flush solution and then one week or longer just with plain pH water.
I can't wait to see your ladies:) By the way, why do you talk about clones that way if they are supposed to grow smaller ? I couldnt catch idea there.. :)
I dont know how big your smell is, but mine ladies are starting to smell already :) and I have found that I have positive air pressure inside my GR, I might need to take smaller intake fan because its pushing more air in, that filter fan can take out.

well its not that the clones should grow smaller than they have is that the motherplants should have grown as the clones every clone is like a cola of the motherplant but the motherplants branches are less filled with buds. advance nutrients flawless finish has magnesium sulphate in it witch make sence cause magnesium sulphate helps produce chlorophile wich also makes sense to keep the plant photosynthesizing till there is no more nuts in it you dont want your plant to just stop developing on the last week you want it to be functional till all f the reservs are gone and without magnesium you cant do that so thats the only thing that will be in it. magnesium sulphate is on the top 10 most used substances in modern medicine so i dont mind beeing in my flowers although i will flush with plain water for the 2 last days. do me a favor and check whats in your flush solution. the smell is pretty big you can almost smell the skunky outside you will experience it to soon. you will be like "i need to get a suit to go in the room so i don't do laudry every day"

Ok, now I partially get it ;)
About what's inside Canna Flush, actually thats a good question. Cause there is nothing mentioned on the label or ON THEIR WEBSITE.
And what I've noticed reading, that it wouldn't work so well for DWC . It requires to have a drain. That means I will have to change rez 2 times :) and thats ±100 l of water.:(

Ok, now I partially get it ;)
About what's inside Canna Flush, actually thats a good question. Cause there is nothing mentioned on the label or ON THEIR WEBSITE.
And what I've noticed reading, that it wouldn't work so well for DWC . It requires to have a drain. That means I will have to change rez 2 times :) and thats ±100 l of water.:(
i would sugest you go get your self a flawless finish bottle so you know exactly what you pout in and and its guaranteed to work its cheap and its desighned for weed. i wonder if they came up with canna from cannabis ...

I think that Canna came from Cannabis. Since company is from Holland/Netherlands. I've heard that Canna nutes are good, but there is better nutes ofcourse. At that time when I was ordering nutes, I knew nothing about other companies, and names like Optimum Nutrition and so on sounded so fishy to me. I will work with what I have now, going to write suggestion to my notepad for the next grow.

Back
Top Bottom