First DWC SOG Hydro Run - Blue Cheese & Critical Kush

well hard oil is usually called shatter sometimes it has a more taffy feal but usually it cleanly brakes there are other types depending on your starting material you may get crumble witch as the word says it crumbles when you take a piece usually cramble is not clear and looks like wax wax is another type that as the word say behaves like wax its not crumbly. wax is like crumble on the looks but with more creamy feal bho can have all of this forms depending on the starting material well dryed bud usually produces shatter making oil out of bud is also called nug -run because its not trim-run wich as the word implies is made out of trim. oil that has honey concistency its not easy to dab but can be treated to be shatter by removing excess moisture and solvent by placing it in a desicator jar or bug most times the moisture in the solvent or in the starting material is what causes the honey consistency. potasium hydroxide is a very strong hydrophilic substance so you can place some of that stuf in a glass and your oil in another suitable vessel with parchment paper and place both in a airtight container in 3-4 days you should have a slury of potasium hydroxide and water and hard oil. try it but be very careful potasium hydroxide is very corosive you can use sodium hydroxide to, lye etc even normal table salt could work but slower use gloves and glass containers to handle hydroxides. don't get any on your clothes. poor the slury in a bucket of water add some drain cleaner and flush it down the toilet drain cleaner most times has sulfuric or hydrochloric acid in it wich will neutralise the hydroxide. normal vinegar will work to.

i forgot to upload this images its the growers special scissors hash
20160414_200357.jpg

cause i used a small nail scissor to do all of my trim job its much easier and precise no wasted tricomes on fingers

and this growers death sppecial
20160414_200024.jpg

20160414_200051.jpg

wich is collected from the curing jars its hairs tricome heads and small sugary leafs i called it growers death special
cause if you smoke the normal amount that you use when smoking flowers you r.i.p its very potent and tasty.
i called them growers special because you need t be a grower to have it. nobody sells that stuff. sure they sell 6 star kief but its not the same especially with the growers death special you get the benefit of smoking hairs tricomes and small leaf's... perfect medication!
Since i haven't seen any name for this stuff i hereby declare
the name of curing jar left over to be "GROWERS DEATH SPECIAL" or g.d.s for short. :)
anybody noticed i used perfect grammar on this sentence? caps after the dot and everything hahaha

I officially announce this name to be legal, and you as the creator and author of it. I will spread the word about GDS from now on. ;} You should update your signature now, to avoid counterfeits :D
I guess this GDS hits like a hammer straight into skull :) Yikes.. My heart would jump out of my bonecage :D

I officially announce this name to be legal, and you as the creator and author of it. I will spread the word about GDS from now on. ;} You should update your signature now, to avoid counterfeits :D
I guess this GDS hits like a hammer straight into skull :) Yikes.. My heart would jump out of my bonecage :D

:thanks: hahahaha :) :) you one of a kind bro you bet it hits hard soon you will have GDS to so you can feal it :) :)

Congrats on your signature! I hope I could still feel my legs after a hit or so. Doctors want to take me away for ±3 months in 1month time, so I will have to let my wife to do all the gardening stuff. I wont be seeing rippening on this grow :( But I will have plenty of medicine when I come back from bone marrow transplant.

Congrats on your successful grow! I've been following up on both yours and Liquids' grow journals. You both make me want to start my own journal! I'm just about 3 weeks from seed in my bubbler system, first time grow using hydroponics.. Love the challenges so far! Those buds look amazing btw Simoto!!

Sent from my SCH-S968C using 420

post a link here when you make your journal would sure want to take a pick at your ladies... thank you for your nice words bro. now go go make a journal since you followed us both you have some usefoul information and experience in your hands plus the experience you going to gain from your grow you would be able to help another fellow grower that needs it sometime ;)

Congrats on your successful grow! I've been following up on both yours and Liquids' grow journals. You both make me want to start my own journal! I'm just about 3 weeks from seed in my bubbler system, first time grow using hydroponics.. Love the challenges so far! Those buds look amazing btw Simoto!!

Sent from my SCH-S968C using 420

Thank you! And dont be shy to comment and ask here. Me and Simoto are kind of outcasts of this 420mag :)) Going through grow together, and simoto has great insights. And yes DWC is challenging but its so cool to grow on it, I cant think of chaning my mind to going into soil. Maybe Later I will go brix or organic grows, but in parallel I will always go with DWC. My next grow will be aeroponics, and third grow will be fogponics.

here are my best tops and some secondaries critical kush on the left bluecheese on the right. the critical kush smells like mint eykalyptous pine and the bluecheese skunky old cheese an fruity blueberry. critical is a kouch locker more clear head and couch lock plus hyngre. the bluecheese is a heavy triper very potent you can tell on the tric pick.

20160416_124220.jpg
20160416_125213.jpg

Thank you! And dont be shy to comment and ask here. Me and Simoto are kind of outcasts of this 420mag :)) Going through grow together, and simoto has great insights. And yes DWC is challenging but its so cool to grow on it, I cant think of chaning my mind to going into soil. Maybe Later I will go brix or organic grows, but in parallel I will always go with DWC. My next grow will be aeroponics, and third grow will be fogponics.
never heard about fogponics but i read a little about it and i am surely gonna go that way next grow sativa style Cracker Jack

Fog ponics is really charming thing, but I want to climb steps, and go to aeroponics first. But I think that fogponics has less fault issues, so I will consider between aero/fog. Well maybe we be the pioneers of fogponics :)

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

as i dried herb from a bluecheese clone i found a way to dry the buds rly fast using potassium hydroxide or any other hydrophylic substance in a glass beaker inside a bigger jar that contains the herb. with 7 days normal drying and only additional 24hours inside the jar with the potassium hydroxide the buds got to the point of pulverising when ground on hand. Left outside the jar with 50% humidity they quickly regain moisture and become softer. so that also busts out the myth that there is no way to regain the lost moisture if you dry to much. i am thinking this method could be used to protect fresh buds from molding, speed drying to a level that mold can't grow and than normal drying. cause you know .. the denser more tasty and good looking buds end up getting molded sometimes... because they are so dense they dry slower.

Back
Top Bottom