First Ever Run - Work In Progress

I took a closer look this morning and it looks like there may be some lady parts, so maybe I have a hermie. I'll take that over nothing. If it is hermie, can I pull off the male parts when they develope, or should I let it be. Next grow I'm going to do some things differently. I'm going to put a portable a/c in there for temp control, and am going to do 3 plants and hopefully get atleast 1 female. Now I have my TDS and pH meters too to work with. It was a learning experience if anything.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I took a closer look this morning and it looks like there may be some lady parts, so maybe I have a hermie. I'll take that over nothing. If it is hermie, can I pull off the male parts when they develope, or should I let it be. Next grow I'm going to do some things differently. I'm going to put a portable a/c in there for temp control, and am going to do 3 plants and hopefully get atleast 1 female. Now I have my TDS and pH meters too to work with. It was a learning experience if anything.

Man you are doing great! I mean for the first time, everything WIP and the plant looks great! Great photos! :thumb: :love: :Namaste:

if it has both sex , take the balls off, I had a plant is my round like that and the male parts stopped growing after week 4 then it was all female , I found 4 seeds in the hole batch so nothing was spoiled !
keep on growin ' !

420-magazine-mobile141465954.jpg

No doubt in my mind now that is is 100% male. Im already poping some new seeds to try to get a female. Im going to do 3 this time 2 plants of an unknown bag seed and 1 plant from this plants genepool.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using 420 Magazine Mobile App

420-magazine-mobile141465954.jpg

No doubt in my mind now that is is 100% male. Im already poping some new seeds to try to get a female. Im going to do 3 this time 2 plants of an unknown bag seed and 1 plant from this plants genepool.

Better luck next time man, still great job! :thumb: :love: :Namaste:

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

We are sorry for your loss.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Bush beans. Spider mites love them and will migrate from the cannabis to dine on the succulent leaves.

Bush beans. Spider mites love them and will migrate from the cannabis to dine on the succulent leaves.

That sounds promising, thank you my friend! :love: :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom