First greenhouse grow sunshine mix #4

Looking hella good +++ hey I told ya you'll be the most popular mfer in the hood for awhile. Good talking at ya bro. We'll trade a bud one day. If I can fix this mfer pc !@#$%^&*(). Still looks sweet. Phone rings off the hook huh? JK Stay down Dude.

Thanks all, Will reply to previous posts later on the go right now..Heres a nice Bowl O Buds (Buckets Brother) LOL

100_2700_Desktop_Resolution_.JPG

100_2696_Desktop_Resolution_.JPG

100_2693_Desktop_Resolution_.JPG

Those buds look deelishis! I got about 1 oz left of buds from my last crop, it was not near as much as My grow now. So I'll be out of smoke for another 6 weeks.

Can I come to your house and we can burn some of those buds! lol...........

Those buds look deelishis ! I got about 1 oz left of buds from my last crop, not near as much as My grow now. So I'll be out of smoke for another 6 weeks.

Can I come to your house and we can burn some of those buds! lol...........

Hey Holmes what times dinner I'll be rite there. With a empty plate. Looks sweet. btw grapic's card was down pc shut off because of theat cheap ass piece of shit jk. +'s dude

Thanks Kwsmoke, White Berry seeds from amsterdam...

Flurple, Thank you for the research on epsom salt that helps alot..

obxgardener It sure seems I will be trimmin till Christmas.. LOL (hope so)

fuuji0019 The heaviest dried so far is 22.8 grams.. And BWC was right. ThanksThanks Tunes420 About a lb driy so far..

WeedyMcWeedWeed , I hope your right...Thanks

norcaliwoodGlad they figured out what was wrong with your comp....Thanks for stoppin in....

Oldgrowerdude, Sunshine mix made a believer out of me...Thanks

mrgreengenes, Thank you and your right be trimmin for weeks...Somebodys gotta doit...lol. Nice journal you have started....

Oldgrowerdude. You made me laugh... These are the buds from Greenhouse LOL

Arising Green, Thank you for the compliment and my dreams finally come true....
Hope I didn't miss anyone if so Thanks for stoppin in..
Heres a couple of todays cuttings, The suns been out again for a few days and the epsom salt seems to have kicked in a bit, They be sparkleing like crazy.. You can see how the super cropping sure helps with more sun gettin in hence more buds....

100_2705_Desktop_Resolution_.JPG

100_2708_Desktop_Resolution_.JPG

Supercroping

You can see how the super cropping sure helps with more sun gettin in hence more buds....
Oh yeah, I'm a firm believer in supercroping.. It'll definitely let that light in. And the good thing is u don't have to cut anything. Its really a beautiful technique if u know how and when to apply it. Nice Work moslowjj.

WOW Just finished reading and I am jealous. Bought an 8' x 8' greenhouse to give growing in a greenhouse a try and have to say your setup is much nicer then mine.

What is the max temp you let your greenhouse get?

Thanks seeing your grow is inspiring

Thanks WeedyMcWeedWeed,and BWC BayArea Greatly appreciated!!

Havin Buckets O fun too OldMedMan...

123gt, I have seen it 115 degrees and the ladies were fine but usually around 90..Thanks for stoppin in..

HazeSeeker, Thank you for the compliment... Thank you for your input too...

Heres some Super Skunk nugs Ready for cureing..

100_2752.JPG

100_2747.JPG

100_2743_Desktop_Resolution_.JPG

Back
Top Bottom