First grow: about a week from harvest

SplashLTD

420 Member
My husband and I are growing our first GG4 crop using a hydroponic system. We made a ton of mistakes this first time - such as battling temp (first too cold, then too hot) and regulating the humidity (too dry - finally resolved with industrial humidifier, which then caused issues with clogging the carbon filter) - and every other mistake a newbie makes. It even took me about 90 attempts at cloning to finally get 6 clones to take - but they are rooted, 4 are transplanted into soil (to give to friends) and doing well!
While I took a ton of pix during the grow, and kept some sporadic notes in a spiral notebook, I did not make an actual “grow journal”. Hopefully I will do that with our next grow.
Pix are not great of the mature plants as I just took them with the flowering lights on in the room. Clones are in a Mars-Hydro 4x4 tent (under an LED @25% power).
We will be re-doing the entire room and removing the silly “cage” (was meant to hold the trellis) - as we found out our access for trimming the plants was severely restricted (oops!). Current plan for new design will be 4x4 trays (8 ft trays won’t go down the stairs) on wheels and LED Lights. Hoping someday to be able to move to a perpetual harvest (via maximizing potential in the main 11x13 Flower room and using multiple tents in connecting room for Veg, Clones/Mother Plants, and Drying - but nowhere near there yet.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Welcome to :420: It's a pleasure to have you with us.

I am sure I speak for all when I say starting a grow journal is going to help with any questions you will have next time and we love pictures.

Looking Great! Welcome to 420! :hookah:

My husband and I are growing our first GG4 crop using a hydroponic system. We made a ton of mistakes this first time - such as battling temp (first too cold, then too hot) and regulating the humidity (too dry - finally resolved with industrial humidifier, which then caused issues with clogging the carbon filter) - and every other mistake a newbie makes. It even took me about 90 attempts at cloning to finally get 6 clones to take - but they are rooted, 4 are transplanted into soil (to give to friends) and doing well!
While I took a ton of pix during the grow, and kept some sporadic notes in a spiral notebook, I did not make an actual “grow journal”. Hopefully I will do that with our next grow.
Pix are not great of the mature plants as I just took them with the flowering lights on in the room. Clones are in a Mars-Hydro 4x4 tent (under an LED @25% power).
We will be re-doing the entire room and removing the silly “cage” (was meant to hold the trellis) - as we found out our access for trimming the plants was severely restricted (oops!). Current plan for new design will be 4x4 trays (8 ft trays won’t go down the stairs) on wheels and LED Lights. Hoping someday to be able to move to a perpetual harvest (via maximizing potential in the main 11x13 Flower room and using multiple tents in connecting room for Veg, Clones/Mother Plants, and Drying - but nowhere near there yet.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg
Great start to your growing career. Welcome to 420magazine my friend. :welcome:

Back
Top Bottom