First grow..bagseed

Lookin good man... but I just can't imagine how chopping the root system from any plant could save it. :|
I have (and please understand my experience is limited) personally
CAREFULLY taken a plant out of MG soil, washed the roots gently and
replanted it in good soil. It worked for me and believe me I was scared ! lol
Anyway...I'm sure you'll work it out.

Peace :roorrip:

Its instead of flushing and not adding nutes for the last 2 weeks(since flushing is impossible with mg soil).. i think its only for the last 3-4days (please anyone correct me if im wrong) before harvest..

Water as you normaly would...Just dilute the nutes to your water. If you water with a gal for all three plants then you will still use a gallon.

As for this "emergency cropping" I have done it, and it DOES work. I didnt know what I was doing when I was doing this method...I thought I created it, untill I searched around and found out that it was a real method. That was over 4 years ago....MG was the only thing availible, so I had to put my mind to use and come up with a way to flush.

Ahhhh...ok

I was like totally confused.
It's the wake and bake I tell ya !

Peace :roorrip:

i hyope i do that part right. It would suck to get a female or 2 then f it al up. I went to flowering yesterday cuz they were already 13 inches tall. About how long till i know if they are female?

Day 1 of flowering...PICS

lady(we hope) 1...
picrsldy1flwr.jpg

picrsldy1flwr2.jpg

Lady 2..
picrsldy2flwr.jpg

picrsldy2flwr2.jpg

Lady 3...
picrsldy3flwr.jpg

picrsldy3flwr2.jpg

And we shall wrap it up with a group photo :ganjamon:..
picrsgroupflwr.jpg

Theres an update for you...enjoi!

thanks harry...youre grow is looking mighty nice as well..

is it possible to see signs of sex yet? There are little things starting to grow where the pistils should be. but Im torn as to wether they are pistils or...dare i say it..sacks :bitingnails: some Definately look like two little hairs BUT on the same plant some look like little balls on a stick. my 30x jewlers loupe should acually get here today. I dunno if it will even help. Its probably way to early. I have no idea how to get my camera to take a focused picture of them since they are so small.

Damago! you bring me great joy with your "more than likely"... That would be awesome... I suppose time will tell tho. Im anxious to know. I suppose i shall smoke and calm down lol. When i saw what looked like 2 little hairs i about pissed myself with excitement but then i thought i had better ask. Still a better answer than i thought id get :)

thanks guys. Lets just hope there are going to be buds:) are these suppose to stretch at night? i woke up this morning and 2 were touching the lights.. I just raised the lights so they wouldnt be touching yesterday! lady 2 hasnt stretched a bit... is that bad? and finally my last question for now..say all three of them are hermies.. you can smoke from a hermie right? couldnt i just pick the pollen sacks off when they grow and let the other buds grow? i really have no clue how it works. im just guessing.

Yeapper, they will stretch in flower and some phenos may not.
Just keep them from gettin' burnt by the lights.
May need to raise the one that isn't Up to the lights.

If it's got trichs , smoke it :cheesygrinsmiley:
Nothin' goes unused, waste not, want not!

Yeah, just pinch off the balls before they blow.

:bong:

Back
Top Bottom