First Grow In Over 20 Years! Northern Lights Under 600W LED

Better to NOT weave the branches, just keep pulling them under and out towards the sides, if you weave them you
cant move them later when you want to position the branches in the directions you need to fill the net. The idea
is to be able to reposition as they grow but once you weave into the net you cant.

Thank you Gazoo. That sounds like pretty good advice because if I have to remove the screen for any reason I can also. I will avoid weaving. :high-five: :thumb:

Looks good Homer
Getting ready I see :thumb:you have some major huge fan leaves and just as penny said, better to let them stay.

Thank you, Birdie. :Namaste: And yes I am keeping my snippers at bay and letting my fan leaves thrive. :thumb:

I just finished building my screen of green and am about to install it in the grow room!!
!cid_520841ee-af30-4bba-896a-636c48daf770@namprd22_prod_outlook.jpg

Tim the Toolman Taylor could learn a thing or two from you :goodjob:

Thank you Sauga. :high-five: It pays to have a garage full of tools and impossible not to pick up a few tricks working in the construction trades for 30yrs. As Red Green said, "if the ladies don't find you handsome at least they can find you handy":laugh:

I
Were is the metal Lathe, other side of the room ? :high-five:

I have been fighting the urge to get one because really don't need one but could sort of use it because one of my hobbies is knife making but I just don't have room for it and I have to draw the line somewhere, lol... :rolleyes:

Well, that is a good looking scrog table..
:bravo::welldone::bravo::welldone::bravo::welldone::bravo::welldone::bravo:

That is so kind of you Birdie!! :Namaste:

Here is the thing installed.
!cid_f6e8a746-a9b7-4cd8-a715-ce46f4631ad3@namprd22_prod_outlook.jpg

!cid_d32c6c45-b3fe-4e19-b44c-05aedf614b1b@namprd22_prod_outlook.jpg

I

I have been fighting the urge to get one because really don't need one but could sort of use it because one of my hobbies is knife making but I just don't have room for it and I have to draw the line somewhere, lol... :rolleyes:

That is so kind of you Birdie!! :Namaste:

Here is the thing installed.

Very nice Looks awesome :thumb:

BTW a metal lathe is the only machine that can REPRODUCE itself. :slide:

BTW a metal lathe is the only machine that can REPRODUCE itself. :slide:

Shhhhh.... Let's hope Skynet never figures that out... :oops:

Good job homer scrog table looks great! Should help you get a good spread of them girls Hope you are well!:passitleft:

Thank you Dutchman.... hope the girls do spread out nicely, first time so who knows??? lol :thumb: Hope you are well too. :high-five:

Lol, if you had a wood lathe.. I most probably would hang out in your garage, sitting in the chair I saw... And creating beautiful wood furniture.

Another tool I wish I had too. Many years ago I did have a wood lathe but not now, unfortunately. :( Every shop needs a comfortable chair, all work and no play..... Have you made a lot of furniture?? I was in the mechanical trades but appreciate woodworking.

No, creating in wood is just a hobby.
Have made 6 tables with legs made from the lathe.
I love the smell and usually make small items

I love the smell as well but cant beat the THRILL of a hot chip burning into your flesh and you cant stop
to remove it because your in the middle of a cut:)

My dad used to be a teacher of metal works in school. He had a metal lathe too.
Altough I had access to the machines... It never occurred to me to try.
He was very good in making things.

Back
Top Bottom