The lady’s are doing well. The BD’s had some drooping fan leaves today. Humidity has been 34-46, hard to keep constant with the exhaust fan running. Pots were a little light, so they got water, mag, and good ole Fish Sh!t. NL got the same. NL is taking a while to take in its feeding/watering the last couple of times. The pot is solid. Air bubbles pop throughout the root ball when watering. Trichomes are all cloudy, waiting impatiently to see amber.

Well it’s been a while. Here’s the weekly Homegrown report.
Northern Lights is the auto that won’t quit. Last week it didn’t really take much watering. Maybe every 3-4 days. Back to every other day, and growing new buds after every watering.
BD1&2 are putting on weight, seems like after every watering. I’ve had to tie branches up from sagging.
BD3 aka Backwood might just fill a blunt when finished. Humidity is still a struggle. I definitely want to invest in a humidistat after I buy another light. I could ramble on for a while now that I’m on. Here’s the ladies, with a couple of decent nug shots. Cheers!!

It's always nice to have success with the first grow :goodjob:
I did have a little hiccup this week with watering. I had some yellowing on a few leaves of one of the Blue Dreams. They are now all feeding on different schedule. I lost track. Back to paper journal. The info and awesomeness on 420 is second to none.

I did have a little hiccup this week with watering. I had some yellowing on a few leaves of one of the Blue Dreams. They are now all feeding on different schedule. I lost track. Back to paper journal. The info and awesomeness on 420 is second to none.

I had a water problem with one of my BD's as well, must be something in the water. ;)

Happy Friday. It’s Foto Friday. The lady’s are doing well. NL is still budding and adding flower day 93. The Blue Dreams 1 & 2 have showed a little more yellowing. I upped the flower nutes to full strength once a week. If it persists, to the bathtub they go. I’m working on getting 20 gallons of water ready. Day 57 of 12/12, day 55 since showing buds and pistols. Little Backwood might just give us a few blunts. Cheers!!:passitleft:

Wow! Those make me smile! THx for checking out my grow @Jdeck love to see what is to come over and over again for me soon too! I'm subbed! You're grow link doesn't seem to be working, it's just green text for me, just a FYI. Cheers!

Happy Monday. Gonna be a long week, so I started off chillaxin with a couple tokes and my go to beer.
NL aka Bonny is getting water ph to 6.5ish. No more nutes!!!:bongrip: Soon my friends
I’m running water through the BDs a couple watering. I’ll add more nutes this weekend. Get this week gone!!
Pic of all the damn blurple lights. Just say NO to blurple pics. I didn’t realize how bad the pics were when I first joined the crew.

Back
Top Bottom