Nice looking plants. Congrats on legalization. I hope you find the perfect strain to help your son as well as provide relief for the weary parent.

Thx, yes they’re all in the same room. My next grow will be all autos. From what I’ve read, autos get bigger with the longer light cycle through the whole grow.

I'll be following closely to see how she does on that cycle. So far she's looking great!

Whew!! These power outages are a nerve wrecker. Power went out for a few hours yesterday. The plants look good, no issues. Temp got down to 55*. Fed full nutes today, ph 6.3. I went three days before watering this time to dry the pots a little. The BD’s were pissed. Looked fine this morning, and drooping pretty bad when I got home from work. 9hr stretch. They perked back up within 1hr of feeding. I will take pics tomorrow,

Day 65 since sprout, day 21 since flip, day 19 since the BD’s showed there pistols. I just hope I don’t loose power. I’ll have to buy another generator. Ice storm is predicted for next week. UGH!!

@Orlando Scout , I didn’t realize Penny was off for a while. Can I trim some lower weaker branches on the Blue Dreams without shocking too bad?I’m at the 20th day since starting to show pistols. Thank you
Hey bro Penny should be back shortly but in the meantime I can help you where I can. Normally when I defoliate is after the stretch, which is normally around day21. So I would have to say you could take some lowers without to much worry about stressing her out.

Np my friend, hope your staying warm another cold one today. Atleast its better than yesterday, had to drive to TC for a dr appt yesterday a normal 45min drive took 2.5hrs. We couldn't go over 30mph on the feeway due to the ice and the fact you couldn't see the hood from the whiteout lol.

Np my friend, hope your staying warm another cold one today. Atleast its better than yesterday, had to drive to TC for a dr appt yesterday a normal 45min drive took 2.5hrs. We couldn't go over 30mph on the feeway due to the ice and the fact you couldn't see the hood from the whiteout lol.
I don’t mind the cold, the wind is a killer when I’m on these roofs working on heating equipment. I stayed off the highway for the most part. I guess that’s what happens when they cut our highways through farm land. Kick it into 4x4 and drive it like you stole it.

Had another near fatal happening. I hope it’s not a signal. From power loss last week, now human ignorance. I let my oldest and his buddy take my 3x3 tent yesterday. They tipped over my heater, which caused the fan to overheat the bearings. Temp when I got home from work 53*. WTF. Had to replace heater. Home Depot had 1 ceramic 1500 watt heater thank God. The ladies are definitely back to a 3 day watering cycle. I’m sure the BD’s will be drooping when I get home. They are filling in nice. The NL is starting to turn color in its pistols. Looks like bud now. Starting to swell as well. I’ll check trichomes again Friday. I’ll post pics(hopefully without blurple) Friday. Going to pick up more Big Bloom today. Stay medicated, can’t wait to get home and hit the vape. My new go to, I still have to find my sweet spot. That shit tears me up. Can’t hit it like a joint. My stomach has hurt for 2 days now from coughing so hard. Cheers!!

Back
Top Bottom