First Grow :)

I counted the budd sites on big momma and i counted around thirty good sites!!!! Deff gona have a good harvest if you make the room!!!!!

You counted the sights on Short and Fat. But yes, there are alot of good sights and with me LSTing them to the side more of the bottom ones will grow good, plus alot more light in there. Should I put short and fat to the left of my closet where the 600w of coil Flourecents are? I figured I should since it is my best plant, the other 2 will be growing twards Short and Fat.

TallandSkinney_1087251.JPG

See how there is a space to the right of the plant? That is where I have all the plants, I want to move Short and Fat to where Tall and Skinney is in that picture and there will be 6 100w coil flourecent bulbs over it, and everything else will be growing sideways twards those lights. Closing it off is going to be the hard part but I think I know how I'm going to do it.

Hey bro first off we have the same tripod lol. Second of allYou are going to need to get some bamboo rods for supporting your plants. Once they start getting buds, with how skinny they are, they'll fall right over and possibly break the stem. Just a warning in advance.

Other than that looking good bro. One other thing is with how strung out they are you should try to put some light at different hights if possible. Flouros have a real short effective range so if you have all the light at the top then the bottom half of the plant isn't getting the light it needs.

I have a 100w coil in kindof the middle of the closet, so I do have one down there right now. I wired them into plugs, 2 lights per plug, and run 3 plugs on a power strip in the closet. Thanks for all the responce.

Thanks Endo I'm 21 at midnight, as for LST I'm doing it by tieing them with string making them grow over instead of up, I think I might try getting a sheet of plexy glas or some shit cheep and cut it so they stop growing up all together, would that work?

Wow, I didn't realize how long it really has been. I need to spend a good day with my plants and I think that will be tomarrow. I'll water and go over all of them get pics and post them. LOL You can really tell I smoke again.

OK, so its post time. I was going to put up some more pics than this but my batteries died. By the way, any body know some good batteries to buy for my camera? They are just AA Rechargables.

Here is a bud
Bud113.JPG

Bud211.JPG

This is what LST helps.
LST3.JPG

And my personel Favorite.
MainCola1.jpg

Thanks man, they seem to bwe in-love with the 500w light I just put in there. I can't wait to see how my buds turn out, since they are starting to fatten up they might get really nice. No trichomes yet though, when does the plant begin to rezin or does that happen only under better conditions?

They should start showing trichs in the next week or 2. The amount of trichs is really dependant on strain more than anything. I mean look at my Caterpillar, slathered in trichs, even the leaves, and grown under conditions that marijuana is supposed to die. It was in the low 30ºF range in there a couple weeks ago.

LOL, oh shit NoDirt glad they are alive still. I must have missed that part, I hope I get some trichomes that would be cool.

Jeez NDW, I thought most strains are dead when they go below 60F.No wonder ur sativas look like that.
Nice buds Brette, your doing good but I was wondering about the leaf ends in your second picture.Can I see the whole plant?

B2TM What happend!??! I just read this thread from the begining and now I get to the end and see that you havent up-dated in 5 days!?!?! Don't leave me hanging bro, What happend with the plants?!??! AH Im High..:bongrip:

Yeah, I just realized how much I really havent been updating my grow. Its really hard for me to take good pics because its alot of work for me to get out plants and shit because 3 out of 4 are tied up. But I decided I would dig them out today. Here are the pics.

As you can see the plant is beginning to rezin a little bit, I'm excited. This is all short and fat's buds because she is furthest along, I plan on harvesting in 2 or 3 weeks. I will be on spring break march 4th to that next sunday. So I'll be gone for 11 days and I hope they don't finish befor I come back. I might harvest a little late.
Bud1_2920261.JPG

Here are some bud sights clustered up. There are well over 30 sights on the plant. I'm glad I am getting seeds because my next grow will be under much better conditions and I can see what these genetics are capable of.
Budsights1.JPG

Here is the main cola.
MainCola_2211561.JPG

And this is why I don't like digging them out. I can reach in there and water them all individually just fine. Look at how small Short and fat is, but it is deffinately the best looking plant out of the bunch. But alot smaller.
Group_5047031.JPG

urdedpal said:
Jeez NDW, I thought most strains are dead when they go below 60F.No wonder ur sativas look like that.
Nice buds Brette, your doing good but I was wondering about the leaf ends in your second picture.Can I see the whole plant?

I heard some where that there are very harty strains that can live in as little as 35 degrees for a short amount of time.

I guess my updates weren't missed afterall, I know you guys are out there.

Back
Top Bottom