First Indoor Grow With Deadhead OG - Kandy Kush & Tahoe OG

Re: First Indoor grow with Deadhead OG, Kandy Kush and Tahoe OG

Grats on the new light!

You have some lucky girls :)

I have the opposite problem you do... Mr. Dres tells me to buy everything all the time.

I have to rely on my own discipline to keep from going overboard... it's really, really hard sometimes. :laughtwo:

I have the opposite problem you do... Mr. Dres tells me to buy everything all the time.

I have to rely on my own discipline to keep from going overboard... it's really, really hard sometimes. :laughtwo:

I think I would need to have a setup in the back of my car then because I wouldn't be able to afford the house anymore! :laughtwo:

From the way the Kandy Kush was looking I had a feeling that when she finally started really flowering she would just burst... :)
DSCN1302_2_.jpg

26 days into flower today. I tired to get some pics of all of the plants but some just came out really blurry.

Here's the Deadhead OG. She's really staring to look good all over. She's a really healthy plant and is now at 24 inches tall.
DSCN1456-1.jpg
DSCN1442-1.jpg

Here's a shot of the Kandy Kush. She's still the biggest plant growing 18 inches since the switch. When I switched them she was 12 inches tall.
DSCN1483-1.jpg
DSCN1522_2_.jpg

Your plants look so happy and healthy.

That Kandy Kush is just absolutely stunningly pretty - no signs of nutrient burn or any other stresses.

Those nutrients seem like they're doing the trick.

That and an obviously attentive, adept grower.

Great job! :thumb:

PS - That photo of the Kandy Kush from the 23rd is psychedelic looking... love it :partyboy:

Your plants look so happy and healthy.

That Kandy Kush is just absolutely stunningly pretty - no signs of nutrient burn or any other stresses.

Those nutrients seem like they're doing the trick.

That and an obviously attentive, adept grower.

Great job! :thumb:

PS - That photo of the Kandy Kush from the 23rd is psychedelic looking... love it :partyboy:

Thank you so much! I'm having fun with these plants... With some of the gardens I have around the house it can take years to get them how I want. I have some other plants that have been sitting for a couple years in planters waiting to be mature enough for the final transplant. These help satisfy my impatient side. LOL ;)

And I really am loving these fertilizers... From everything I read about nutrient deficiencies I was surprised that more manufacturers don't have everything that D&S does. They seemed to have a nice balance so I figured I would give them a try. I'm very glad I did.

I agree about the pics. I think I have a few tie-dyes that have those same colors. There's more than one reason I wanted to try the Deadhead strain...

It's been 4 weeks since the switch to 12/12. All the plants are looking great. Kinda' funny with the Deadheads... One is flowering like crazy and one is really just starting to flower. They're both under the same light and everything right next to each other but the one seems to be a little slower to really get going. The one that is taking longer to flower is about a week younger than the rest, she was 4 weeks when we switched and the rest were 5 weeks old.

Here's a couple pics of Deadhead OG plant #1. She's the older of the two and further along into flowering.
DSCN1637-1.jpg

DSCN1639-1.jpg

This is the Deadhead OG plant #2. She has a good bit of pistils now but she seemed to put a lot more into veg growth after the switch. #1 just started flowering and #2 continued to bush out. They both stayed the same height and are 24 inches now but this one got a lot wider...
DSCN1643-1.jpg

The Tahoe OG is looking nice and healthy too. She also has some nice flowers staring to form. She's also at 24 inches now.
DSCN1657-1.jpg

DSCN1654-1.jpg

And the Kandy Kush is... Well... Just wow! I think she missed the memo about slowing down on growing and she's up to 38 inches tall and 36 inches wide. Sorry about all the color... All the pics I took with normal light didn't turn out.
DSCN16596.JPG

DSCN1681-1.jpg

The Kandy Kush is looking kill

I got two tiny but soil brown ant a little tiger Kandy Kush seeds out of a bag tho.

The girls are 31 days into 12/12 now and are really looking good. Today I found that the temp and humidity above the canopy was 81 degrees and 48% while down near the base of the plants it was 81 degrees and close to 80% humidity. I re-arranged the fans and worked a duct onto the dehumidifier to help circulate the air better. I'll have to wait till morning to see how it works as I wrapped up just before lights went out.

While I had a couple plants out I figured I would get a few pics.

This is the Kandy Kush. She's the biggest of the four plants and is almost a foot taller than the rest.
DSCN1738-1.jpg

Here's the Tahoe OG. She's really starting to come along nicely. I can't wait to see some more flowers on her.
DSCN1743-1.jpg

This is the Deadhead OG plant #2. She's didn't put out as many flowers as the other Deadhead yet but she grew a lot more.
DSCN1748-1.jpg

Here's my favorite one so far... This is my Deadhead plant #1. She has some of the nicest flowers so far!
DSCN1761-1.jpg

I was also able to get a few good up-close pics of her flowers too. :cheer:
DSCN1755-1.jpg

DSCN1756-1.jpg

DSCN1759-1.jpg

Thank you so much! I'm having fun with these plants... With some of the gardens I have around the house it can take years to get them how I want. I have some other plants that have been sitting for a couple years in planters waiting to be mature enough for the final transplant. These help satisfy my impatient side. LOL ;)

And I really am loving these fertilizers... From everything I read about nutrient deficiencies I was surprised that more manufacturers don't have everything that D&S does. They seemed to have a nice balance so I figured I would give them a try. I'm very glad I did.

I agree about the pics. I think I have a few tie-dyes that have those same colors. There's more than one reason I wanted to try the Deadhead strain...

Thanks as always for the kind words about our Growology nutes, IslandDog, but I just wanted to weigh in here to second those comments about your photographs. They're not just informative, they're also just beautiful shots. Such a pleasure to look at.

John

looking good better than my first try at indoor.:thumb:

Thanks as always for the kind words about our Growology nutes, IslandDog, but I just wanted to weigh in here to second those comments about your photographs. They're not just informative, they're also just beautiful shots. Such a pleasure to look at.

John

Thanks! Photography is kinda' another hobby of mine. I only have a simple point and shoot but it does the job. :)

looking good better than my first try at indoor.:thumb:

Thanks! There are quite a few things to get used to... Like outdoors I didn't have to worry about fans or temps or space concerns. If they started to overlap I just moved them a little. I live on an island so the plants always had a good breeze. I'm starting to push the limits of my closet. Even though I have 18 sq ft of growing space I'm thinking I'll probably cut back to 2 or maybe 3 at the most next time.

Although I'm not complaining... There could be a lot worse things than running out of space. LOL

I was looking through some of the pics I took yesterday. Sometimes I'll just stick the camera down into areas of the plant that would be normally hard to see and just start taking a whole bunch of pics. I figure at least a couple will turn out... Sometimes I get some that make me sooooo impatient. I'm really liking how the trichomes are popping out all over the Deadhead at 33 days into 12/12.

DSCN1839_2_.jpg

More pictures! More more more! <3. Enjoying the grow

More pictures! More more more! <3. Enjoying the grow

Thanks! I'm waiting for the lights to go out so I can get a few regular colored pics. Also I can only really get close ups with the lights on so I want to get a few pics showing the closet now too.

But until I get them... Here's a couple pics of the Deadhead. I don't know if I can wait another month! ;)
DSCN2015-1.jpg

DSCN1979-1.jpg

I took these pics last night when the girls were 35 days into 12/12. They are all flowering more and more... I think the added bloom LED from G8 has really helped kick the flowering into full swing.

The plants are getting a little big to take in and out of the closet so I just kept them in there for the pics tonight. I don't like moving them around too much so I'm only taking them out so I can reach the lighting when it needs to be adjusted. They all were at 12 inches when I put them into 12/12. The Kandy Kush is now 42 inches, the Tahoe OG and Deadhead OG plant #2 are both at 32 inches. The Deadhead OG plant #1 is at 30 inches tall. Those are the average heights of the plants... If there is a flower or two that are higher the rest I don't measure up to them, I'm measuring up to the bulk of the canopy.

Since I added the extra fan and some duct-work onto the exhaust of the dehumidifier the temps and humidity has been staying more consistent throughout the room.

These are the Kandy Kush that is now blocking the way to the rest of the plants. It's getting a little hard to work around her. LOL
DSCN20265.JPG

DSCN20345.JPG

This is the Tahoe OG. All of a sudden the flowers just started popping out everywhere...
DSCN20625.JPG

DSCN20506.JPG

Here's the Deadhead plant #2.
DSCN20733.JPG

DSCN20614.JPG

And now for the one that's ahead of the rest... Deadhead plant #1. Pictures just don't do her justice. Also she's right on the other side of the Kandy Kush so I'm having a hard time getting my arms and camera around to the other side to get pics. When I counted I saw at least a dozen tops like these on her. :love:
DSCN20572.JPG

DSCN20497.JPG

I can't believe I have over a month still to go... I can be patient... I can be patient... I CAN! (I hope).

Back
Top Bottom