First Indoor Grow With Deadhead OG - Kandy Kush & Tahoe OG

Re: First Indoor grow with Deadhead OG, Kandy Kush and Tahoe OG

Amazing thank you so much it looks awesome! Looking forward to the end product

Beautiful update. They all look huge!

A month seems like forever, right now, huh?! Gah!

We can do it... we can do it.. :laughtwo:
It just gets tough when they start looking like something more than leaves. :laughtwo:

Amazing thank you so much it looks awesome! Looking forward to the end product
Thanks! I just love taking pics and with these led's I get to play with some different colors too. I'm going to have to start another thread of the ones I edited for my computer desktop. For the ones I have on my desktops I enhance the colors, edit out the dog hairs, etc... LOL

Great looking buds starting to form!!
Thanks!

Hi,

I am new to this forum and doing my first grown too with just Kandy Kush, panicking all the time this has helped me loads !

Thanks People!

Hi,

I am new to this forum and doing my first grown too with just Kandy Kush, panicking all the time this has helped me loads !

Thanks People!

Thanks for checking out my journal! These plants are just blowing me away... I totally planned all my spacing kinda based on my outdoor grow last year. I had to thin everything out again tonight. I'm really liking the Deadhead OG better at the moment, but that's probably just because she has bigger flowers already. The Kandy Kush is over a foot taller than everything else and also has a longer grow time. I really can't wait to see what she's going to finish like.

I have heard that Kandy Kush is quite hard to grow? Not sure how true that is as its my first grow just got two little girls under a 600w HPS in a 0.8m x 0.8m x 1.5m looking at yours I hope I have enough room!

I have heard that Kandy Kush is quite hard to grow? Not sure how true that is as its my first grow just got two little girls under a 600w HPS in a 0.8m x 0.8m x 1.5m looking at yours I hope I have enough room!

I'm not really sure about it being hard to grow, this is the first time I've actually know what strain they are. I do remember reading somewhere that they weren't very consistent. She's still growing almost an inch a day and we're 39 days into 12/12 now. I topped her once, I'm thinking maybe I should have done it again (or something), but then I wonder how wide she would have gotten. My closet is 3 feet wide (0.9m) and she fills up the whole thing, including the pot she's growing in she's over 5 feet (1.5m) tall now.

39 days into 12/12 now and I got some pics of the girls just as the lights went out. When I checked on them this morning I was surprised by the sweet lemony smell. They've been smelling great but in a piney/earthy type of way, now there's a nice sweet smell!

The Kandy Kush is looking really nice. She's so much bigger than the others she's blocking the view.
DSCN2297_2_.jpg

This is a pic of what's behind that Kandy Kush up front. I tried to reach around her but it's a little tough... In the very front of the pic is the Deadhead OG plant #1. In the middle towards the right is the Tahoe OG. And in the very back in the Deadhead OG plant #2.
DSCN2296_2_.jpg

Here's a closeup of the Deadhead OG plant #1.
DSCN2271_2_.jpg

Wow. Another month??? You're going to be overrun! Just beautiful.

LOL I can't believe they are all doing so good and looking so healthy. By this time in my last outdoor grow I was already dealing with severe N deficiencies (along with others). Things are just looking great on this grow! THANK YOU!!!

40 days into 12/12 and I finally found the White Balance feature on the camera. I can finally take pics with the lights on and not have to worry about drowning out the colors with the flash.

The Kandy Kush is looking great and really starting to fill out and smell soooooo sweet!
KK210.jpg

KK113.jpg

The Tahoe OG is looking great too.
TOG3.jpg

Deadhead OG plant #2 is filling out really quick now.
DOG2_1.jpg

And Deadhead OG plant #1... WOW!!!
DOG1_2.jpg

DOG1_11.jpg

Nice pic's and of some beautiful lady's IDog.Look's like you will be very happy come harvest.:bravo:

Thanks Jimmy! With how they're growing I'm really having to stay on top of making sure everything is getting good lighting and circulation. But on the plus side I should have enough that I won't have to rush into another grow. I'm kinda' thinking two girls trained like yours would be perfect for the space I'm working with.

Hey IslandDog, beautiful garden. i just read through your thread. I don't know if you thought about this or if anyone mentioned it in a PM possibly, but those clear lines you are using for your drips system to water, you might want to be sure they are empty so you don't get any crap growing in them that gets moved to your plants. usually, dark lines or out of the light to keep bacterial/algae etc from being able to propagate in them. If they are empty and dry between watering times probably no issue. and maybe i'm full a bulla... but just a thought. keep up the good work.

Hey IslandDog, beautiful garden. i just read through your thread. I don't know if you thought about this or if anyone mentioned it in a PM possibly, but those clear lines you are using for your drips system to water, you might want to be sure they are empty so you don't get any crap growing in them that gets moved to your plants. usually, dark lines or out of the light to keep bacterial/algae etc from being able to propagate in them. If they are empty and dry between watering times probably no issue. and maybe i'm full a bulla... but just a thought. keep up the good work.

Thanks for that! I do keep them pretty dry between waterings but there is always some moisture that is left over. I'm watering them at least once a day. Hopefully I won't need them on my next grow and I'll actually be able to reach the plants. I'll be sure to keep an eye out for anything that doesn't look right.

Ugh I can't even look at anything with the word Kandy in it. I would kill it with fire! :)

Back
Top Bottom