First PC Case Grow

Wondering if they explode in size, and overflow your tiny microgrow space, lol. I've always wondered about pc grows, and I'm glad I can be on the ride for this one!

I hope they do explode in size im hoping, and welcome to the ride everyone

SAM_03915.JPG

SAM_03904.JPG

very nice beginning. Since we don't have smell-o-vision What do you make out ( in terms of smell) as far as the notes go?? (describe the smell thus-far). I have had a few lemony ( lemon balm-ish), one that was quite deep, and piney (C.Indica var hindu-kush) and another that was airy and fruity. The name escapes me.
I really have a preference to indica strains personally. They are very interesting and have quite a variation of biomes that they live in.

very nice beginning. Since we don't have smell-o-vision What do you make out ( in terms of smell) as far as the notes go?? (describe the smell thus-far). I have had a few lemony ( lemon balm-ish), one that was quite deep, and piney (C.Indica var hindu-kush) and another that was airy and fruity. The name escapes me.
I really have a preference to indica strains personally. They are very interesting and have quite a variation of biomes that they live in.

it has a skunky soury smell

That's ok... a mystery is sometimes more rewarding than knowing 100%. It does look like you've got an Indica with some sativa genes.
May it produce lots for you.

We really need to genetically test many of our common strains. So far my research has been mostly cultivation technology.
proper gene sequencing takes time and lots of $$$,$$$!

Back
Top Bottom