First PC Case Grow

They do look a touch droopy, but I'm not sure they didn't always. Waterings going good? Maybe give her one good dry out before she gets heavy into flowering, where you want to try and keep her in the sweetspot for as long as possible.

Can't wait to see your next update. Great Job!

i know there still around 3 to 4 weeks left i just hope they explode

Ya, you might even have 5 weeks left yet from the looks of it. But man, I am impressed. Good job so far. Thought I've seen it all until now. PC grow, defiantly a conversation starter with my colleagues. :thumb: Stoked to see the end result. :high-five::cheer:

Sorry for not asking sooner but what size pot is that or are you using a kitchen rinse kinda sink thingy,,, you have inspired me to try growing some weed in smaller containers ??? She looks the embodiment of health an strength ?? Come on now did you do this before cause it looks like you have skills my friend huge 420 Reps +++ :thumb:

Sorry for not asking sooner but what size pot is that or are you using a kitchen rinse kinda sink thingy,,, you have inspired me to try growing some weed in smaller containers ??? She looks the embodiment of health an strength ?? Come on now did you do this before cause it looks like you have skills my friend huge 420 Reps +++ :thumb:

Thanks but this is my first grow Ive only been reading for the past 8 years on growing and what not but im using this to grow
Sterilite-2.7-Quart
11.5 x 7.38 x 3.25
sterilite.jpg

Good job ridin out the storm man! Read thru the whole journal and glad to see ya got 2 fems outta the bunch. If you havent already, using a clear plastic container, put some duct tape or other dark colored tape around the outside of the container. Roots dont like light. Tape them sides up and you will have more root mass. More roots = more turtle food! Good job thus far tho brother! :high-five:

Great setup. I love CFL grows. It shows all the haters that you do not need high power lights to grow.

Cheers

Cool setup! Kinda reminds me of my old aerogarden grows. Autoflowers would probably do well in there. Are you planning on chopping off the tiny nugs on the bottom of the stem? In my experience it was better to cut 'em off. They end up not even being popcorn bud, more like dandelions... not great smoke.

Back
Top Bottom