First Time Grow

codyvh1

Hey guys im finally trying to grow my own pot after realizing how much money im blowing on the stuff. I planted 2 seeds in this pot and they both sprouted. this is day 5.

:peace:

IMG_0063_1_.JPG
IMG_0064_1_.JPG
towel_day_1.png

Okay um dunno if anyones out there but im startin to get these tiny white bugs growin on my plants. There about 6 inches tall now with 4 leafs each

Welcome to :420:

Are these mystery seeds? They're fun to grow, like a box of chocolate never know what they'll produce. Do you see any bugs on the soil also? If they are only on the seedling, try to eliminate them before the plants gets bigger, which will have more hiding spots for the creatures to take hold and reproduce! Simply pick them off, don't want to use anything on them this early in life.

Yep mystery seeds it was kinda a spur of the moment decision so evrythings sorta ghetto atm, dunno if any pics will be up soon i just smashed my goddamn ipod.

Cody you should go pick up some safer organic spray and clean those plants! Get rid of those insects now or else! And separate the girls! And more light! And fresh air! Good luck

thx i just have it in the box because it is a stealth grow. lol parents. And i seprated them but i think one is dieing

What makes you think it is dying?
You could fill us in on some things, like watering schedules, light set up/ power, et cetera.
Pictures would be super helpful.

Its curling over pretty hardcore but its still green and growing. I just water it a little bit a day, like 20 ml or so sometimes more or less depending on what the soil looks like. Its just a crappy flourecent light for now i have to wait ti payday to go bigger. Pics will be up as soon as i find a camera to use.

and fuck me sideways my dog ate my pot plants. i have 2 more seeds so i guess il continue when the next two are at this stage

Damn that sux dude well i'll be payin close attention to you cause im gonna do a mystery grow as well good luck to u man.

I know they dead but next time dont water every day that prob why 1 was drooping . water wheb the soil almost dry, or when they show signs of dehydration.

Cody this is too bad! I bet that dog shit smells pretty good though! Hehehe! Wole new meaning to ding dong ditch! "honey you smell that? I think the dogs passing gas or our sons getting high"" ha good luck cody!

Thanks for sharing your grow with us! Sorry for the loss of your plants!

I’m moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom