First Time Grower - Ever!

I usually wait until i have a fair amount of amber trichs, flush my hydroton and root system with ro and a flushing solution and then nothing but water and benes for the final 7 to 14 days.

Sent from my LGLS990 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Beneficial bacteria. My reservoir temperatures are usually in the mid to high 60s but they occasionally spike up into the low 70s when it is especially hot/humid and the beneficials(benes) keep any bad things from taking a hold in my rootzone. One thing i use beginning of grow to end.

Beneficial bacteria. My reservoir temperatures are usually in the mid to high 60s but they occasionally spike up into the low 70s when it is especially hot/humid and the beneficials(benes) keep any bad things from taking a hold in my rootzone. One thing i use beginning of grow to end.

Thanks Lazarus :thanks:

:Namaste:

Lazarus13 do you use anything like FloraKleen at the end when flushing?

ANs version, final phase or whatever it is now. I add that and then as they empty the rez i add plain ro back in and just keep topping it up til im ready to cut. At this point they are drinking about a gallon a day so with my 3 1/2 gallon rez (4 gal before the rootball starts taking up space) it takes about 4 days until theres nothing but plain water in there. My meds have always tasted clean and burned to a white ash this way.

P10102364.JPG

P10102286.JPG

P10102306.JPG

P10102313.JPG

P10102325.JPG

P10102346.JPG

Hi everyone! :circle-of-love:

Day 58 of 12/12.

My new Mars Reflector 144 came in and will be spending it's time helping my girl finish out before moving over to the veg tent where it will be doing it's thing along with the new HP Aero system I'm putting together, thanks to No Pain for graciously sharing the details of his wonderful setup. Looking to have that up and ready this weekend then I'll get my THC Bomb Auto bean in the water.

Looking at momma today under the microscope and I'm seeing about 40% cloudy trichs with some amber ones spread throughout. I've been reading various posts on the site in preparation :reading420magazine:, flush or not to flush that is the question. I'm open to any words of wisdom that others are willing to share. When the time comes I'm thinking of cutting back on the nutes for about a week, then using a finishing solution for a day before going to straight RO for another week, any thoughts anyone? After that it's on to curing. Hitting another learning curve and I'm loving it!

Thanks in advance for any experience anyone is willing to share. :thanks:

:passitleft:

Looking good ..I always flush with ph'ed ro water at minimum the last week . As far as cloudy to Amber everyone has ther preferance I usually harvest when I see 10 % Amber or so ...

Looking good, man. Next time are you going to try training her to flatten out your canopy so you can get the reflector closer to all the bud sites? Ive found when using the mars lights an even canopy, leaf tucking and lst lets the light get in there and swell up even those lower fluffy buds.

FYI...If you'll be using a flushing agent and then giving plain H2O for a week, there's no need to decrease the nutes in the last week before the flush. One of the benefits of a flushing agent in hydro is that you can pretty much keep them on full strength nutes the whole way, run the flushing solution through the system until the PPM's stop increasing (usually only an hour or two!), then flush with plain H2O for 3-4 days, and you're good to go!

Looking good, man. Next time are you going to try training her to flatten out your canopy so you can get the reflector closer to all the bud sites? Ive found when using the mars lights an even canopy, leaf tucking and lst lets the light get in there and swell up even those lower fluffy buds.

Thanks Lazaruz13! :thanks:

That's the plan. I just got the Reflector a couple of weeks ago and I learned with my previous light I had it too far away causing it her to stretch so much.

FYI...If you'll be using a flushing agent and then giving plain H2O for a week, there's no need to decrease the nutes in the last week before the flush. One of the benefits of a flushing agent in hydro is that you can pretty much keep them on full strength nutes the whole way, run the flushing solution through the system until the PPM's stop increasing (usually only an hour or two!), then flush with plain H2O for 3-4 days, and you're good to go!

Hey Mr. K! Great info, thanks! :thanks:

Mr. Krip do you leave the lights on during the plain H2O flush?

P10102666.JPG

P10102695.JPG

P10102624.JPG

P10102645.JPG

P10102632.JPG

P10102606.JPG

Day 74 of 12/12 Harvest Day! :yahoo:

She's trimmed and hanging to dry. :yummy: :drool:

If nothing else this has been an exercise in patience. :smokin:

Thanks to all that have who have offered guidance and words of wisdom. It's been greatly appreciated. :thanks: :adore:

Time to focus on the this girl's daughter and get busy with the HP Aero system. :peacetwo:

P10102666.JPG

P10102695.JPG

P10102624.JPG

P10102645.JPG

P10102632.JPG

P10102606.JPG

Day 74 of 12/12 Harvest Day! :yahoo:

She's trimmed and hanging to dry. :yummy: :drool:

If nothing else this has been an exercise in patience. :smokin:

Thanks to all that have who have offered guidance and words of wisdom. It's been greatly appreciated. :thanks: :adore:

Time to focus on the this girl's daughter and get busy with the HP Aero system. :peacetwo:

Nice Harvest!

Back
Top Bottom