First Time Grower - Ever!

Greetings all!

Back when I decided I was going to defoliate I also cut a small branch off from the bottom that had a small flower that wouldn't really produce anything worth while and thought "What the hell, I'll stick it in a rockwool cube with some RO water and see what happens", no cloning gel or anything and I put it on a window sill in a solo cup. :hmmmm:

Wouldn't you know the thing sprouted roots a couple of days ago. So I find myself figuring out how to rework my closet to fit a small tent in along with my existing tent to create one for veg and one for flower. :laughtwo:

Thought I'd share that.

:peace: :Namaste:

Look at you going from your first grow to natural cloning and expanding your horizons ! Good job .

Look at you going from your first grow to natural cloning and expanding your horizons ! Good job .

Thanks! :thanks:

It was a total spur of the moment move. I had read if you wait too long and an air bubble gets in the stem it's over. So I thought "why not"? I kept expecting to see it turn brown and dry up, but it didn't. It stayed green so I would occasionally add some RO to the rockwool. One day I looked underneath the rockwool and to my surprise there are roots! :laughtwo:

So here I am with a clone. Today I ordered parts to put together a HP system like yours. I'll make room and get the rest of the stuff ordered this weekend. The journey continues...........:passitleft:

:Namaste:

It was a total spur of the moment move. I had read if you wait too long and an air bubble gets in the stem it's over. So I thought "why not"? I kept expecting to see it turn brown and dry up, but it didn't. It stayed green so I would occasionally add some RO to the rockwool. One day I looked underneath the rockwool and to my surprise there are roots! :laughtwo:

So here I am with a clone. Today I ordered parts to put together a HP system like yours. I'll make room and get the rest of the stuff ordered this weekend. The journey continues...........:passitleft:

And, another grow addict is born! :rofl:

Trust me, Brother, that new veg tent is just the beginning! You'll soon be trying to figure out how to squeeze plants in every available space you have! :)

Nice job on the cloning! :welldone:

Pretty easy, huh? ;)

And, another grow addict is born! :rofl:

Trust me, Brother, that new veg tent is just the beginning! You'll soon be trying to figure out how to squeeze plants in every available space you have! :)

Nice job on the cloning! :welldone:

Pretty easy, huh? ;)

Yeah, I'm definitely hooked! It's hard to put into words the feeling of growing your own, but I think I don't have to. Everyone that's participating in this forum knows.......it's why we're all here.

i was amazed how easy it was to clone. In my mind I was trying to decide what seed to start next, making plans and this happens.

I make plans, GOD laughs.....:rofl:

and now you are hooked on growing !!! :thumb:
It is the over thinking that kills plants.. cloning "spur of the moment"!! way to go!!!

Hey Birdie! Thanks! :circle-of-love:

Seems to me with anything over thinking is a problem, maybe more so with growing.

I've started a new thread for this grow and I've put a couple of pics of the little girl there. There's a link in my signature to it.

:thanks: :Namaste:

P10102155.JPG

P10102144.JPG

Greetings All!!

It's been awhile since I've updated, life's been busy.

I've been growing in a tent that's 30"x30"x63" in a closet that's 72"x45"x96". I recently ended up with a clone from my first plant and wanted separate veg/flower grow areas. I pulled the tent, got some panda film and did just that. Above are pics of my new grow spaces, both are 20"x45"x69". I have a small light over the clone right now but I've order a Mars Reflector 144. Going to see how that works out. Been torn between that and a Perfect Sun but the coverage area of any PS doesn't really match up with the space I have.

That's all for now, I'll be back a little later today with pics from the Ww.

:peacetwo: :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom