First Time Grower

My sativa is so far ahead of my others, how can I tell when it's ready to flush? I was reading if you leave them in flower to long you can ruin the THC content.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

So I've been watering the big gals daily as one does in coco, but the past couple days I've given each about a gallon or more with 0 runoff. Should I water more or....?

Took some zoomed in pics of the tricombs on the biggest gal. Started flushing her yesterday. The other gals aren't there yet.

420-magazine-mobile560867998.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1188438786.jpg

We used a jewelers loupe and then my girlfriend just used her iPhone. I would like to get something a bit nicer for the next grow

Hey all harvested the Blue Treacle seedling and it looks amazing! Hopefully they will taste as good as they look.
420-magazine-mobile1644216547.jpg

The adopted girls are looking better all the time and starting to form some really gorgeous buds.

420-magazine-mobile1009986604.jpg

Sorry for the lack of posts lately this has just been a super busy stretch! Will be slowing down soon and will keep a more up to date journal of my second grow. I will try my best to keep you all more up to date on this grow.

420-magazine-mobile553855620.jpg

This first crop turned out great, these are some of our best buds. I haven't weighed it yet but for one plant it was a great turn out! Thank you for all the help 420 crew!

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom