First Time Grower

Heading into week two of flower, I know they take several weeks but wondering what to look for to know when they are ready to harvest?

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

So we had our first casualty. One of the seedlings needed to be moved and broke in the move. When I uprooted her she was very tall maybe 4'6" but the root system was almost nonexistent. What could be the cause, the other seedlings are doing amazing and we're under the exact same conditions and feeding schedule.

I'm thinking it could've just been an unhealthy seed. Everything else is looking great, the seedling my girlfriend has dubbed 'Blue-Da-Ba-Dee" is developing some fatty nugs.

This will be my first time ever trying it...hopefully I grow it well enough to give me a good first experience haha.

So I'm developing great colas on one plant, but not seeing any on the others...should I be worried?

This is the healthy gal.
420-magazine-mobile2084094105.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1401453574.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1943141239.jpg

Here are the others, they look healthy just not quite as far...
420-magazine-mobile416858516.jpg
420-magazine-mobile103411159.jpg
420-magazine-mobile472488292.jpg

They have all flipped together. Fed the same, just not sure what's up lol.

Ok that's what I was hoping for. That tall gal is an Indica and just shooting sky high just wanting to make sure I'm doing things right. Thanks pennywise you are a wise weed wizard.

Back
Top Bottom