First Time Growing

I’m using MegaCrop now, never heard of the others.
@Pennywise you mentioned that before brotha. I am waiting on it as i've heard good things.
but mean while I've got these nuits that i dont want to waste and feed. The hydroponic plant is doing awesome. I only have a bit of green lable grow in there with seaweed and been basing it on this schedule. PPM,180 ph6 as thats as far as it my kit reads. The little tip of that plant got burned at 200 so i immidiatly fixed it,. This was a while back.

Attachments

• hannah feed schedule 001.JPG
    hannah feed schedule 001.JPG
    703.5 KB · Views: 65
hence why i wanted to see if anyone else has used these nutrations. I figured to save some money cuz mistakes are expansive. is there perticular ppms you hold your plants too at their stages of life?

i am also wondering if i should start germinating another two seeds since I've topped the plants in soil to early. Or would those two plants in soil recover and give out two new branches?

I second mega crop. Your additives in the small bottles are from AN. Coming from using AN products, don’t use them until you have a better grasp on growing.
how long can i store the bottles and in what area should i store them?

how long can i store the bottles and in what area should i store them?
Room temperature. Those additives should really be ran with AN Sensi Grow or their other lines. Those are additives like Voodoo Juice. You still need the Base A and B nutrients. I would sell or toss them unless you are going to buy AN nutrients in the future.

Room temperature. Those additives should really be ran with AN Sensi Grow or their other lines. Those are additives like Voodoo Juice. You still need the Base A and B nutrients. I would sell or toss them unless you are going to buy AN nutrients in the future.
i am trying to see which method is the most profitable to me. Hydro or Soil. In sense of electricity bill, nutrietions and such. obviously more yield the better. I've read somewhere on here that the person what using MegaCrop and in flower stages he was adding Big bud from AN, However, I do get your point of the base neutrians needed prior to adding these nutrietions

The water of the resevor for the hydroponic finished yesterday. I made a new batch and put the ppm at 220.
This plant is loving it and so far the hydroponic method has been the easist way.
ph 5.8 and since my nutriations have not arriaved. I put in there what i have.
green lable grow, cal mag and seaweed. The water is tab water that was boiled and cooled down

The two plant in soil. Do you think their done? I am not seeing any sort of results and I think i killed them by topping them :(. no new branch or leave development
I am spraying the soil with tab water that was boild, cooled. i added seaweed to this water and has a ppm of 90. Ph 6.5

2020-05-19 08.31.43.jpg
2020-05-19 08.31.39.jpg
2020-05-19 08.31.35.jpg

i don't follow what you mean by they need a full spectrum. If that is refering to my light. I am using a viparspectra 600w that has a adjustable knob.

Cool. So i made a water bottle for the soil plants.
Ph 6.7
ppm 180

@Pennywise So, the two plants in soil are producing something. I see leaves, maybe branch. To early in stage to tell.

Next water ill try to hit 6.5 ph and ill keep them at 180ppm with what i gave them water today until my MegaCrop arrives.

Hi @MochaBud, As long as there is a party, you're never late!!
Thank you, its been a great experiance so far :)

No question. thought i just do a quick update.
perhaphs i should of made one in journal>?

Starting off with the hydroponic;
ppm 335
ph 6 The solution was yellow so its somewhere in that range
Temp/humidty 28c 50% 82f
High 30c/70% 86f
low 17c/31 62f

resevor temp currently at 23 but it does go up based on the tempratures.

The two plants in soil:
Not sure what the current ppm of soil is
I give it the same batch of water i made everytime i give it water. 160ppm
ph 6.7 hard to say exact ph as the tube is a very light green.
There are signs of new growth showing.

IMG_3211.jpg 1.jpg
IMG_3213.jpg IMG_3212.jpg 2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom