Four Random Heavy Hitter's

thanx ms. fox!
here's a couple group shots of tha ladiez. i'll be addin pics of #'s 2-4 plus clones through the day. it's been time consuming since the image loader thing here in my reply box isn't workin, i have to type tha -img- thingy manualy. and my smilies don't work anymore either. weird. oh well here they are....

4 random heavy hitterz - group pix - day 56 12/12
DVC00308.JPG

clones 3 weeks
DVC00310.JPG

yes i had way more clones, but ive been spreadin cannabis awareness, ya dig. ;)

Looking good NBK!!! You should try getting some of the cfl's underneath that big one you have, seems like it might give the underside a nice dose of light too. A little nuggie sandwhich.... :peace:

I was looking at how that long buds bottom leaves were facing. With a few strategically placed cfls seems like you could pretty much cover that bud with light. I admire you cflers.. I just dread when I have to use them, someone knows they are going to get burned... :peace:

thanx all.
ask and you shall recieve!..

Nov 19 a.m. light reconfig
DVC00314.JPG

DVC00313.JPG

DVC00312.JPG

some pix of the newly lit areas...
DVC00317.JPG

DVC00316.JPG

DVC00319.JPG

i need to get some more adapters for my extra bulbs. ive been slowly swithing out the 26wt and 23wt bulbs w/42wt bulbs. i have 6 so far, and the 26's took the 23's spots. my insurance claim totaled my bucket so ill be adding a 600wt hid light (digital bal. + the bst blb) when that check hits. as soon as i get more adapters i'll put the 23's back in underneath & around.

grow day 57 - P.M.
The light shift has definitely been beneficial for Plant #1, total light cocoon. She has 5 42wt'rz within 6 inches of her top and 3 26'rz 6 inches round tha mid.The rest of the ladiez are progressing nicely too. I'm gonna have a rolling harvest w/these gals. Probably 7-10 days between each plant. The clones are basically doubling daily. Today I also scored 2 orange kush seeds, I put em' in the dirt already! So that's pretty cool just like these....
grow_room_-_nov_19.JPG

Plant #1
DVC00321.JPG

DVC00322.JPG

DVC00323.JPG

Cola Warmer...
DVC00325.JPG

DVC00328.JPG

DVC003311.JPG

Budification...
DVC00326.JPG

DVC00324.JPG

Nice man, everything is so harry its beautiful! Just be careful with all those electric cords all around the ground, i generally try to keep them together and higher than the water will ever go, you don't want your crop to burn down early!

I assure you Dr.215, this thread is all about the safety of it's readers. The plants get watered in the tub, I soak em good then let em sit n drain a bit before 'real' sunbathing a few hours. No water in the grow room, beer and stuff like that yea, but no h20. The fixture on the deck is actually in a plastic jug suspended by the ballasts the plug sits right in the middle not touching anything. The lights combined is 500-600wts currently, so I'm still not 'fire-prone' yet. I'm working on it though! :smokin:

Good to know man, safety is something alot of growers overlook but it looks like you've got your bases covered. And this grow is just proving to me more and more that CFLs can be used to flower Cannabis WELL and get some good bud out of it! Great job man keep up the good work and happy gardening.

^^ haha truer words have never been spoken!

You are doing a great job with those CLFs! Its very inspirational.

My first Orange Kush seed popped 2 hours ago. I guess I need to start another journal for them. I'm going to have so many journals cause I'm getting more seeds next week and everything is to be planted and chronic-ld in these individual journals. Have as much fun viewing them as am growing them. Here's a pic of a clone (plant#4) from this grow....
DSCF0222.jpg

:peace:

You have so much green on your hands! I love plant 3, it just goes to show AGAIN that CFL's can go a long way for flowering if done right. Very nice man i cant wait for you to finish them!

Back
Top Bottom