Four Random Heavy Hitter's

i wasnt trying to deal it out - but pulling it early covered my new light, the nutes, plus shut up the wife w/ some coach sunglasses she wanted, and the plant is really stinky hangin here. I still have the rest of the girlz going all the way and it really showed me whats coming and what i could do!!!!!

Check it out! Just the top! I think we may just wind up leaving the rest to grow and pull a second harvest on Plant # 1. Turns out this way everyone including fans of #1 and me happy. Today was a victorious day. Plus the new gear will be here by the 3rd...Look at this G-Buddy....
DSCF0287.jpg

Beautiful trichs there! Nice job! I would love to try that plant man.

oh my god. hahaha thats too funny man. So are you letting her finish now? i thought you were going to chop her.

Dr. 215, I took the top half of plant #1 just below the curve. It was super this morning but the bulk went to thanksgiving munchies! I basically dried it w/a lighter at first, ya know, but by thanksgiving it was blunt worthy but still sticky. The bottom half of #1, which really benefited from the topping, is for Christmas munchies!!!! I'll prep some harvest pix I have....

Thanks you guys!! Plant #3 and I would like to wish everyone a happy and smok'ee holiday season.....
DSCF04431.jpg

Cute pic! I wanted to do the same thing. Ya beat me to it. ;-) Good growin! ;-)

Back
Top Bottom