Four Random Heavy Hitter's

well unfortunately, clone 1 went to i dont know what and is now trash!!! the camera has no batteries so no pix yet, maybe later tonite . i'm taking it down at 8 am us central time. i'll try and post pix as a trouble shooting effort but this thread is now COMPLETE. it's been alot of good times makin this thread and i hope it continues on helping those who need help.

Thanks to all who looked in my closet and liked what you saw!!!!! :thanks:

My current grow is hgs black pearl & black queen already in progress, check it out!

:nicethread::peace:

Well here she is!!! She's no where near as big as she was in my plant o' month for dec. pic....

clone - Plant #1
PICT00223.JPG

PICT00214.JPG

PICT00203.JPG

better now than never!! right?

:roorrip:

Maybe a little late to reply, just checkin out this thread. U see what a differance it makes when u bend and tie em down. u really can maximize the light intencity, especilly with cfl's. Get creative in future grows and snake those gals around to blast the whole plant with light! But good job, seems like you learned quite a bit throught this thread.
Peace,
NEPharmer

actually, I see you got a hps, nice. One thing I think may or may not help, when you clone, I would give them at least a week or so of 24/0 or atleast 18/6 and give them a little veg time. If possible, seperate an area and have the cfl's make a light tight veg room. That way, you can really dial in a nice perpetual constant harvest. You allready got everything u need! Also, Im not sure if thats the reason that one went hermie on you. It could be due to the stress of going straight into flower, I say this because I noticed a lot of single blade fan leaves on the hermie. When I take flowering clones, they do the same thing, but I give them time to revert back to veg, and then their fine. Not sure if thats what happened or not? Hope this helps. Good luck with the future grows, allthough Im a little behind, Im going to check out your newer thread to see how your doing. Great job though, the more you grow, the more you will know, totally addictive, growing, not smoking that is!
Peace,
NEPharmer

thanks NEPharmer!! yea those clones are tricky. i did learn alot this thread and will continue to do so. vegin will help alot, but several clones from this grow as well as in my current thread made it fine goin 12/12, 2 even produced over a oz.

stop by the current thread and let me know what you think.:smokin:

Back
Top Bottom