Four Random Heavy Hitter's

I took Plant #1's bottom half this morning before the light came on! She looks swell! Plant #4's cola is coming off tomorrow morning. It's real swell! I have pix of both....
Plant #1 - bottom - harvest
DSCF0468.jpg

DSCF0467.jpg

DSCF0465.jpg

DSCF0464.jpg

Hey i'm gunna come over and help you trim ok??? haha

HAHAHHAHA Cousin IT. Man those are some damn good movies. I wish we knew each other outside this site i would be down to help anyday anytime... i dont see why everyone complains about trimming i love doing it. Once its legal i think ill apply to be a professional trimmer. Or just a grower :)

Why not be both DR. 215!?! Then you won't have to apply!!! I don't mind trimming either, it rules, I need to find a use for the trimmings though! They are all mostly studded w/trich's. I've seen a hash method w/cold water and screens, but I don't know the screen size or if it's even worth the time.

Looks good nbk, looks like you are chopping them early though... Look into bubble bags, they are great for squeezing everything you can out of the trim and more... :peace:

The sponsers page has a good link that can teach you about making hash. I would make hash and budder!

Nice man, i love getting new goodies. That light is really gunna help the ladies get nice and tight.

Thanx ya'll. I swapped the plants so the clones are under the cfl's and the budders are under the hps. The temperature is totally manageable. I even think I might try another 1kw!!! Not for a while though!! I got a air coolerd hood too. It'll most likely take the same slow course as the hps. Waiting on that & the nutes now.

Thanx all! They were early harvest, but pieced out into 3 times it got better as did my drying skillz. I have needs just like you do. Weed here is valuable and hard to come by and I need my meds!!!! I'm surprised they made it as long as they did, as were a couple other people i know. I still have the bottom of #4 thats cola-ing out again growing, looks so good, plus the top cola is curing and is gorgeous, tight and like a two week supply for me... It's potent so I can imagine it with some more time. Plant #1 was alright the first harvest, but the bottom tripped me out, cause seasoned tokers were choking and tryin to spend 60-70 bucks w/me. Hell even my hippie parents -well my B.F. 's parents, but the same thing- who shot the idea of scorin from me down tried her and tried to place an order. Thanks to everyone one on the site for that Kodak moment!! 420 - great idea, without you who knows how long i'd took to get a harvest, i still would have done it but uhh.. I just started my first grow in august 'the grape' now i have beautiful plants in 4 stages of life plus some in a jar! Also mad props to all the grow support team, mods, and moderators!!! Hell while i'm at it...
Everyone who posted this thread with advice, you guys n' gals are my inspiration, i listen to all yous grow-folk have to say...Getsumkin aka 'tha match' you got me all up in arms about growing, now you got a place to smoke! Be Irie.. your who i tried to emulate after i joined up!!! Your plants man!!! Wierd & wild stuff man!! lol speaking of plants..Ms. Fox i have to say your jugg budz are saaawweeeeeet! and your avatar's not bad either :) StonerGrower you have been the most hands on w/my grow(s) and i appreciate it more than you know bro! Dr.215, Harry Red, Bee23, BubbaKush, Hierba, Insidethavoid ya'll always come w/tha kind words!!! Good lookin out!
Oops, i was saying plant #2 is the late bloomer, more foliage than a shaggy dog but no veg time. It'll be a big girl but not ready for a while. Plant #3 is massive...no lie i held a 1/2 gallon milk jug next to the cola - same size!!!! The smell oh i love the smell. The hps and those nutes have already made a massive difference. Then the clones - 3 have grown to 15-17 inches all budding nicely - but the fourth is the buddiest and once again i'm 'super serial' it's still only 2 3/4 inches tall!!! LOL The orange seedling is 4 inches tall survived it's container and the transplant and put it's second and third tiers on right on top each other. I'm not going to use the 35mm 'pots' again, but i did get an idea w/the 2 containers that did'nt grow. I packed em full of soil and dried em out so they slide out easy. i used those to start 10 more seeds in my lil tray, worked so far just when you rehydrate them do it from the bottom so they soak it up and not melt. might even take some leaves from male plants to make a wrapper. hmmm? other that that just a couple 4" inlines to boost my cool. the hood isn't neccesary and frankly neither are the inlines for my space. Most comfortable room i got. imma see if i can send the hood back for a bunch of other stuff i don't need! :peace:-out (sorry about the reading)

Back
Top Bottom