From Seed to Harvest with 2 x 320W LEDs

Re: From Seed to Harvest with 2ea 320W LEDs'

The last plant from the first grow Liberty Haze a small bud taken for a sample tric's are still clear pistils are just starting to turn amber
IMG_084919.JPG
IMG_084717.JPG
IMG_085019.JPG
IMG_084815.JPG
IMG_084519.JPG
IMG_084217.JPG
IMG_084320.JPG
IMG_084615.JPG
IMG_084418.JPG
:peace:

Happy Friedday Harley:)
them samples look tasty. the caylexs look swollen and thats sweet but wait for the pistils to collapse around the flower. there are still many white ones still there growing. That said after you smoke your sample it may just be what you like:)

I'm waiting for the pistils to turn amber there are a few now but it's still a ways off. I'm just interested in the high I'll get. I've sampled the other two strains so I thought I'd try some liberty haze for fun. It could take up to 14 weeks for the liberty to ripen. we'll see. How old are your babies ?? Mine are 6 days today:peace::high-five::thanks:

Kandy is a little more than a week and the Moby is 3or4 days old. actually I havent kept tract I will have to go back and look:)

them seedlings will soon take off, how are the 3 we discussed coming along, are they growing the same as the others or would you say growth is a bit slower,

how are you finding the led, how close is it to the plants and what size room would your led be good for,
is yours air cooled or does it have built in fans that cool the heat sink,

sorry about all the questions mate but its difficult to be sure the led will be as good as they say it will as not many growers have used them, do you know if anyone else is using sara's leds, my outlay would hit £1000 or more depending on what i choose to do with my set up, if im going to go with leds then id be better off ordering them all in one go so the postage is cheaper,

so ill work out what im going to do with the grow rooms, id like the flower room to be the 3ft by 3ft which is good for 4 decent sized plants, then i want a big veg room possibly 4ft front to back and 6 to 7ft side to side, that way i can have the veg room set up so one end it has young plants then the other end has plants ready to go into the flower room, so i can then stagger harvest and hopefully harvest 2 plants every 3 or 4 weeks once ive got a good rotation going, then ill be running a small clones and seedlings cupboard but that will be small, so id need at least 3 leds or possibly more, so the outlay is pretty high so i need to make sure their going to be worth the costs, i know hids will cause me problems as ill be using lots of electric which would stand out plus temps would be high so thats why im trying to find out about the leds as running costs and temps are much lower,

How are they commin along??:peace::high-five::goodjob::circle-of-love:
Happy Sativaday Harley:circle-of-love:
Kandy seems to have been Fim'd proper and Dick is still erect. Thanks for asking:)

them seedlings will soon take off, how are the 3 we discussed coming along, are they growing the same as the others or would you say growth is a bit slower,

how are you finding the led, how close is it to the plants and what size room would your led be good for,
is yours air cooled or does it have built in fans that cool the heat sink,

sorry about all the questions mate but its difficult to be sure the led will be as good as they say it will as not many growers have used them, do you know if anyone else is using sara's leds, my outlay would hit £1000 or more depending on what i choose to do with my set up, if im going to go with leds then id be better off ordering them all in one go so the postage is cheaper,

so ill work out what im going to do with the grow rooms, id like the flower room to be the 3ft by 3ft which is good for 4 decent sized plants, then i want a big veg room possibly 4ft front to back and 6 to 7ft side to side, that way i can have the veg room set up so one end it has young plants then the other end has plants ready to go into the flower room, so i can then stagger harvest and hopefully harvest 2 plants every 3 or 4 weeks once ive got a good rotation going, then ill be running a small clones and seedlings cupboard but that will be small, so id need at least 3 leds or possibly more, so the outlay is pretty high so i need to make sure their going to be worth the costs, i know hids will cause me problems as ill be using lots of electric which would stand out plus temps would be high so thats why im trying to find out about the leds as running costs and temps are much lower,

Well DP I'm not using Saras Lights I'm growing with California Light Works Solor Storm 400's they are good for 3'x3'space I have 2 now and I have a 40" x 84" room I had 6 plants going and they did real good under the lights The light BID is testing is the closest to the ones I have Buckshot is also testing a panel and I think both are doing very good from what I've seen so far.
As far as the plants go they are all doing well I'll post some 7 day old pics later today:peace::thumb::high-five::circle-of-love:

Happy Sativaday Harley:circle-of-love:
Kandy seems to have been Fim'd proper and Dick is still erect. Thanks for asking:)

Hi Fish how you doin???? glad to hear the plants are doing well, My babies shot up and are kinda gangly lookin right now I'll be transplanting in another week to bigger pots and then into the 5 gallon ones after that unless I decide to get some bigger smart pots maybe 7 or 10 gal. I am definitely going to set up an auto watering system of some kind I'm working on a design using a pump to transfer the water/feed to the plants from a reservoir. Last grow I kept my plants on the dry side. This batch I've kept damp so far with a capillary water system and they really seem to like it. How moist do you usually keep your plants???:peace::circle-of-love:

Harley your grow is very impressive and your craftsmanship is right there. How do you put the names on the box's that is nice? Have you thought about a routered grove and glue in a soft silicone tube in for a seal on your box's. Anyway your plants look really healthy and the buds are delicious looking. :thumb:

Hi Fish how you doin???? glad to hear the plants are doing well, My babies shot up and are kinda gangly lookin right now I'll be transplanting in another week to bigger pots and then into the 5 gallon ones after that unless I decide to get some bigger smart pots maybe 7 or 10 gal. I am definitely going to set up an auto watering system of some kind I'm working on a design using a pump to transfer the water/feed to the plants from a reservoir. Last grow I kept my plants on the dry side. This batch I've kept damp so far with a capillary water system and they really seem to like it. How moist do you usually keep your plants???:peace::circle-of-love:
sounds like some kind of set up you have plans for:)
I lean towards the dry side myself just using the lift method to figure when to water. but I only grow 2or 3 plants at a time so I don't need any fancy stuff. But I can see where you would as those smart pots dry out faster so I've heard.

Harley your grow is very impressive and your craftsmanship is right there. How do you put the names on the box's that is nice? Have you thought about a routered grove and glue in a soft silicone tube in for a seal on your box's. Anyway your plants look really healthy and the buds are delicious looking. :thumb:

Thanks Bee I use a xy plotter with a cutting knife and a decal substrate I can cut lettering up to 13 1/2" tall. As far as the boxes I'm gonna do a tapered seal that will be air tight on the next boxes. I got in a hurry building the first box and just threw it together the next ones will be built as heirlooms. I not sure if I posted this but I have the buds back in the box and they are smellin good. I screwed up putting the bud in before it was dry enough now that it's dry the buds are curing nicely.:peace::circle-of-love::thanks:

nice, sounds like you might be on to something with the box cure, will be interesting to see how it cures and how the end results is,

im not sure how you would get round the pots drying out, it would be a case of having the pots in a dish and just topping the dish up so it wicks up into the grow medium, i know air pots dry out quicker but their much better for the roots as their self pruning so stops any root bound problems, so you can grow much bigger plants in a smaller pot, something i will try at some point but only found them pots online at the minute so would prefer to find a garden center that sells them so i could buy a few.

Happy Skunkday Harley:):circle-of-love:
miwa may be on to something, maybe some extra peat moss. it will help buffer ph and retains water quite well:)

my problem was watering every 5 days and having to take the plants out of the room to water I want to be able to leave them where there at and have them water automaticly having been an engineer, and not on trains either well except on a lionel I had every since I can remember still have it and I put it up every xmas for the grandkids to play with, I am interested in automation to make it easier to care for the plants while giving them what they need.
On another note the liberty Haze is turning silver. Ya right silver there are so many trics covering the buds the plant looks silver pretty cool lookkin I'll post some pics later today:peace::thanks:

Morning Harley and Happy skunkday to ya. I'm sure you have thought of a drip system. set up the system and test it by running it into buckets to see if it is equal and adjust from there. Just a thought.

Back
Top Bottom