From Seed to Harvest with 2 x 320W LEDs

Re: From Seed to Harvest with 2ea 320W LEDs'

Well the box isn't working the way I want it to I'm gonna let the box and the weed dry seperateley then box em up to see what happens.
I think I got in a hurry and boxed up wet weed and the wood sucked up the moisture and now it's too wet. I dunno we'll see. but the smoke coming out of the box is pretty smooth and ass kickin'. Gotta Love it Baby!!!!!!!!!!!:peace::welcome::circle-of-love::thumb::high-five:

subd my brother if im not all ready,

im sure the box will work great once the bud is at the stage to cure, so leave it hanging until its pretty much dry and then put it in the box, you would want it about as ready is it is when you put it in jars,
id also consider some kind of seal on the box so its air tight, if its not air tight the bud will just go crispy dry, so i think some seal around the lid would be all you need as looks like the corners are very tight plus you probably used wood glue which will seal it, you want it air tight for a good cure, any air leaks will just allow the bud to dry to quick and would not benefit the bud.

im sure a long cure in a box like that would add its own flavor to the mix, might turn out very nice indeed, very nice idea, have some reps for that one.
you could start selling stuff like that, some nice air tight cure boxes, id buy one if i lived closer,
very nice

we got duct tape where i am, im thinking more of some kind of seal that runs around the inside of the lid, like a nice bead of silicon or something, so then it can be opened and closed and would seal each time, pretty similar to the inside the lid of a cure or kilner jar, a simple latch would pull the lid down tight giving it a good seal, so as long as the sides are sealed then its just the lid that needs a air tight seal,

duct tape is magic stuff, sticks anything to anything i bought some cheap stuff one and it was worse than regular sticky tape, but the good duct tape is great stuff, kidnappers use it to keep people silent, or so ive heard or seen in the movies, one of the side back windows of my car got smashed and duct take and cardboard done the job, even kept the water out when it rained so i always got a few rolls of duct tape lying around, you never know when you need to kidnap someone, err i mean fix something thats broken, if its good enough for kidnappers then its good enough for me,

Happy THCursday Harley:circle-of-love::cheer::peace:

The babies are 5 days old today
IMG_0838_-_Copy.JPG
IMG_0837_-_Copy1.JPG
:peace::thumb::circle-of-love:

Harley, how far is the light above your seedlings, they are looking stretchy? They will be fine, just probably going to need some support, but you probably know that already. Their first set of leaves look healthy.

Thanks Craw The light is about 30" up the stretch came from before they got put in the grow room they've stopped since the move. I'll transplant soon and go deeper with the plants to give em more support they seem to be holdin their own against a light fan breeze.
The light will get lowered to 18 "as soon as they get another set of leaves. The little one in the back right corner got damaged when I pulled off the seed shell I got part of the cotyledons thought maybe I killed it at first but it survived yea!!!:peace::thanks::welcome:

Back
Top Bottom