OK the start of week two
IMG_085928.JPG
IMG_086123.JPG
IMG_086020.JPG
IMG_085218.JPG
:peace:

Re: From Seed to Harvest with 2ea 320W LEDs'

Harley them look sweet
Not in my sig but the new Journal is up and called Growing in the pond and keeping my head above water:)

Good Weed Harley!:cheesygrinsmiley:
I sure agree with you that taking a lot of pots in and out for watering is a real pain. I decided to invest in a wet vac to suck up the run-off from the saucers for my next grow. The irrigation system you are planning sounds interesting. I can only dream of an automatic watering system as my tent is on the second story and sits on a hardwood floor. I'm too afraid of the idea of a leak.:bitingnails:
The bud and baby pics look awesome!:thumb::circle-of-love::peace:

Good Weed Harley!:cheesygrinsmiley:
I sure agree with you that taking a lot of pots in and out for watering is a real pain. I decided to invest in a wet vac to suck up the run-off from the saucers for my next grow. The irrigation system you are planning sounds interesting. I can only dream of an automatic watering system as my tent is on the second story and sits on a hardwood floor. I'm too afraid of the idea of a leak.:bitingnails:
The bud and baby pics look awesome!:thumb::circle-of-love::peace:

Hi Flower there are ways to build a containment pan from shower pan liner it goes in the shower before the cement and tile and can be folded to match any size space. Rather than hooking up to a water line I will have a reservoir that will feed and water the plants. Liberty Haze is almost ready to harvest. and the new ones are all doing great had 100% germination in 8 hrs pretty awesome for me. Rock on!!:peace::circle-of-love::thanks::high-five::thumb::cheer:

Harley, those are beautiful buds! Great pictures. I went back and saw some of the woodwork you do, it is spectacular! I'm subbed.

plants are coming along well,

interesting idea with the watering, i use one of them pump bottles with a long wand, i think the people who work on the roads use them to spray weeds and stuff, its like a big plastic bottle that i fill with water, then their is a handle at the top, just pump it up and down a few times and then i can press the trigger on the wand and lets me spray the pots without pulling them out as the wand is pretty long.

I've already got the pump, manifold, reservoir, and timer for the system. All I need are the spray heads or drip heads and tubing. Haven't decided on which to use yet. Once it's built I only have to fill the reservoir with nutes. and with a large reservoir I can leave the plants on their own longer allowing me and the wife time to travel some it's all good........:peace::circle-of-love::thanks::high-five::cheer::thumb:

sounds like you are well on the way to getting the system set, the drip and wick system would be the best for long term watering or at least can be left for a good few days without checking on the plants

I hoping with the timer to have the soil dry before the next watering. I, like you, think the drip would be better just have to test it to get the duration and how often to pump.:peace:

Plus it will change as plants grow and suck up more water.

it will take a while to get right but would make life a whole lot easier for you, hopefully you get it worked out and get the timer set right pretty quick,

Happy Munchday Harley :):circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom