Ganesha's Evolution

The Malawi did not like the move, she's been having her leaves down ever since the change.
Channel is back up again.
and look at that stem.. she's gonna explode.
IMG_1707726120128.JPEG
It almost looks unreal! 💚

It almost looks unreal! 💚
Yeah, now the base of the stem caught up and it's all more in proportion..
The thick stem and branches have been giving me headaches though, as they negated all my efforts in keeping them down and now I'm just letting things grow as is as they are so sturdy they don't wanna budge anymore.
Next time I need a much more sturdy method of keeping them down from the get go, or grow thinner plants but I feel this is the way to go, I knew Channel+ was going to be awesome in a SIP with good lighting and the difference is not slight, now hoping for nice buds as it's Big Bud & Skunk crossing.

Yeah, now the base of the stem caught up and it's all more in proportion..
The thick stem and branches have been giving me headaches though, as they negated all my efforts in keeping them down and now I'm just letting things grow as is as they are so sturdy they don't wanna budge anymore.
Next time I need a much more sturdy method of keeping them down from the get go, or grow thinner plants but I feel this is the way to go, I knew Channel+ was going to be awesome in a SIP with good lighting and the difference is not slight, now hoping for nice buds as it's Big Bud & Skunk crossing.
💎💎💎 Agreed. She looks strong and them leaves🙏

Stem seems fixed, however big it was it's so much wider now. although I do worry if the branches get some weight it might split there again.
The shape of the plant is a bit rough not at all where I wanted it to be but I gave up on the shaping after ripping the stem.
Buds are on the way though!
I recently saw Bugbee talking about temperature as crop control and it does make me wonder as well I've been way too low in temperature, these would probably be a lot bigger in stable warm conditions.. I've been thinking the pellet feed is too hot although It seems to give everything the plant needs but a bit too much N though as the plant is glimmery and the serration and shape of the leaf fingers is extreme but I'm now mainly thinking this is because the environment is off which slows her down and gives a bit of difficulty processing everything.
IMG_1711130495641.JPEG
IMG_1711130562399.JPEG

First time I've seen 'em stacked like that as usually they'll try to do 11 leafs around and then stack 12 & 13 on top like that but now it's 9 & 4 on top.
It’s extraordinary!

Make sure you put it in photo of the month :)

Good morning :)

I just love your journal vibe!
Looks like I'm not watching my own thread as I got no notification of a reply!
Well great you love the vibe!
The vibe in the tent is thirsty I have to fill the res every other day. And there's a couple of very long thieves/suckers which I probably should cut away and probably should have prevented from ever getting that long.
IMG_1711735211077.JPEG

Ah that's right, I have a window now! Already forgot about that again, I don't have to disturb the environment to look on to the plants, I thought it was gimmicky but kinda not a bad idea, unfortunately there seems to be a little cut already in the plastic. I'm gonna glue or tape that shut so it can't rip further.

I'm wondering when I need to feed something extra from another line as well the pellets are kinda good for 10-11 weeks but I'm flying past that now and flowering just started. Do I wait for signs or just start adding flower power.

By the end of the week they're forecasting warmer days that would be great as I think temperatures really held the plants back a bit.
IMG_1711999883302.jpg

Oh yeah the stem of the Malawi is also pretty gnarly, is this normal?? as these nodules look like they're ripping open.. it's also pretty thick but it kinda looks like she wanted to grow a lot larger and I can certainly imagine that she would prefer 10°c hotter as I've been growing in like 10-21°c temps which I really think nerfed the grow.
But tomorrow it's gonna be springtime temps, the air is already kinda warm tonight.
IMG_1712344352412.JPEG

She's budding nicely though
IMG_1712344360193.JPEG

The Channel+ is going fine, I wish I hadn't split the stem and I spread her out more
IMG_1712344301629.JPEG

She looks like she's gonna stack nicely
IMG_1712344442939.JPEG

Oh-oh some funky stuff happening with the Malawi, these are bottom leaves but still
IMG_1712513647102.JPEG

And I'm getting some spots on Channel too, I feared this might be happening as the past two feeds I've been eyeballing PH- as my meter is on the fritz and the new one will be here midweek. The mix would probably not have been acidic enough.
But the Channel already needs a new feeding although I'm gonna wait, bit of oxygen I'm sure she can survive the night, when the res arrow is down there's still plenty of water in the soil.
IMG_1712513689789.JPEG

I’m a less is more kinda grower. Leaves naturally show life signs, scars, blemishes etc. And genetics can be more susceptible to illness. Not every illness needs treatment, well I don’t think it does.

Have you got a pic of the whole plant?

I’m a less is more kinda grower. Leaves naturally show life signs, scars, blemishes etc. And genetics can be more susceptible to illness. Not every illness needs treatment, well I don’t think it does.

Have you got a pic of the whole plant?
Sure, but it started with one and now it's showing up on multiple fan leaves in a short amount of time that's not good and this thing has to flower 14 weeks.
IMG_2774.JPG

That doesn't look like a calcium issue to me.
But more like? Roots not happy in the SIP? or ph as well my level wasn't right the past few feeds but the new meter is in so next feed will be adjusted correctly.

I've also popped two more Channel seeds as I can veg on the terras now with daylight then I can just pop them in the tent to flower.

Back
Top Bottom