Ganesha's Evolution

So fresh and so clean!! Yeah baby rock and roll!! Can't wait to see this blow up for you! Happy Saturday homeskillet!! 😎✌️
Yeah it's very white now.. when I got in there yesterday it felt very THX1138
images-2.jpg

Hey there! If it is not too late, I will discuss the training. So, let's talk about stretching her out to achieve those perfect colas. If you're aiming for limited yet super chunky colas, here's a tip: consider topping them again and focusing on growing those main colas. Sure, it'll take an extra couple of weeks for the magic to happen, but once it starts growing from the last cut, switch your lights to 12.12 and watch her shine! 🌟

Hey there! If it is not too late, I will discuss the training. So, let's talk about stretching her out to achieve those perfect colas. If you're aiming for limited yet super chunky colas, here's a tip: consider topping them again and focusing on growing those main colas. Sure, it'll take an extra couple of weeks for the magic to happen, but once it starts growing from the last cut, switch your lights to 12.12 and watch her shine! 🌟
hmm double top.. won't that be extreme?
I'm going by the first post on the quadsquad and looking at that that will already turn out gigantic.
And the leaves on the Channel+ are huge! way bigger than the other two, if that one kicks into higher gear I fear that's already going to take over all the bit of extra space I bought
So I probably shouldn't wait too long with that either.. If the top layer is reaching the sides I'm flipping.

hmm double top.. won't that be extreme?
I'm going by the first post on the quadsquad and looking at that that will already turn out gigantic.
And the leaves on the Channel+ are huge! way bigger than the other two, if that one kicks into higher gear I fear that's already going to take over all the bit of extra space I bought
So I probably shouldn't wait too long with that either.. If the top layer is reaching the sides I'm flipping.
It will def make it larger. If you are worried You are doing best by keeping it like it is.I hope it turns out great my friend, it looks great so far :D

Also, you can get the material they make these tents with for pretty cheap. I know money is tight, especially at my place, but you can get a zipper and the fabric for under 30$. This way you can line just about any size closet you have. If you decide to do this PM me and ill send you some designs, so you can do it without having to sew. If you or you do not know anyone who can do it for you.

Got the bigger fan in there, and the Mars Hydro light for extra power when needed.
The thing is I'm feeling like giving all the space under the Sanlight to the Channel+ because well it's my favourite bean
And she's on a whole other level when it comes to growth and will have the biggest branching of the bunch, and with the quadline if I let her take up the space I'm going to have the best chance at a lot of full jars.
IMG_1707861342934.JPEG
IMG_1707861376497.JPEG

Sigh, I probably was a bit overzealous with the tent, as I wanted a bit more floorspace but I kinda tripled the entire volume, going from 0,9 Kubrick metres to 2,7 Kubrick metres.. or 317 cubic feet to 953 cubic feet.
But now everything is so off.. I'm gonna need a heater, for lights off but kinda now for lights on as well as the tent is in a cooler space since it would not fit in the previous location and I'm running at way below ideal temps, it's just hitting 20°c

I'm hoping if I put the Mars light on it will get warmer but then I'm flowering so it will still be off for 12 hours.
Further in the year that probably will be less of a problem.

I'm kinda pondering getting the smaller model as well.. 120x80cm that would still give me the depth I was looking for and it's only double the volume, and have the gear I have still be somewhat efficient.
As now everything is severely underpowered, the 4" exhaust can't really keep up it needs to be able to dump the heat and moisture out in just a short run, it can't, the light isn't big, strong & warm enough, the clip on fans are too small.
IMG_1707951223394.JPEG

With the Channel+ I'm running into the problem of the bottom two branches lifting the sticks out of the ground and the top ones I tied with pipe cleaners to the leaf below but well the branches are also too strong.. I think I need to drill some holes at the top of the pots so I can tie stuff down easy peasy.

You can use binder clips around the edge. Gives you unlimited flexibility to tie stuff off and no need to make holes.
Oh those are a great idea! but I only have one of them in a drawer somewhere, I went with string and tape for now.
Another thing I'm thinking now the pellets are only good for like 10-11 weeks so a hybrid short veg and then flower period.
But now with the temps lower there's a slow down and with the quadlining as well I'm over the weeks of vegging, so I kinda need to flip soon. Of course I can feed something else if the pots are depleted, going to have to anyways with the Malawi.

It's just it seems like it's going to take ages until I get to this shape from the quadsquad and by that time the Channel is going to be huge as the branching & leaves look more akin to an outdoor plant which makes me think she's gonna go crazy once in put her into flower and she'll also deplete the pot a lot sooner.
I'm thinking if I put it into flower I can use a bit of the stretch to still go outward and then upward? although probably not ideal.
full

I'm thinking if I put it into flower I can use a bit of the stretch to still go outward and then upward? although probably not ideal.
You certainly can but, you want to give the vertical sections time to build and you only have so much time in stretch. Waiting too long isn't a disaster though, you might just have a bunch of smaller buds that don't connect up into one bigger cola.

More of a pain to trim but shouldn't hurt yield, in fact might improve it.

Cleaned up the Channel+ cut the bottom pointing tops and will now let them go up for a couple of days and then hit the switch.
IMG_1708281467511.JPEG

Them leaves are huge for a plant only a couple inches high, and I've got big hands got an octave and half reach on the piano.
IMG_1708281830155.JPEG

Now the pellet feed.. it's going to be hard to judge what is the right amount to put in a SIP.. I feel we're a bit oversaturated here, flirting with N tox as it's all dark green, the Malawi leaves are pretty much glistening, the polaroid effect makes it a bit worse but all of them have some tip claw.
Flowering helped with the Pink Rozay as she's gone a bit lighter with the stretch. She's smelling great by the way, they said it would taste of grapes, and I don't know about that but the smell does remind of like a very sweet aged wine and not really weed.
Here's a regular pic
IMG_1708194481002.JPEG

When flowering comes I can put the second light on, then the tent is nicely lit already tested it out.
And I can pull one side a bit higher to put the Rozay and the Malawi under which should stretch like crazy.

Back
Top Bottom