Gator Uncaged

jandre2k3 said:
Rooting is dangerous, though, for someone that knows not what they do. Yes, there are apps, and ROM's out there that make this easy, but still...

Just make a backup, whatever you do, and after you do, don't frikkin' wipe your SD card.

Lol yes, always make a back up and save it in a dark secret corner. I agree rooting can be a hazard but its so much safer then when it first started and alot better now that HTC has helped a little.

Laying up here in the weeds, a few random thoughts occur to me:
Thinking about how to not play Frogger 'cause I can't play the hammer part.
Using Humbuckers to drive old school tube amps is sweet. Music is a language to speak.

Not so pleasing is multi-bug infestation that requires debridement. The Borg with mercenary conscripts.
First part easy chemical warfare, Hot Shot up their tailpipes does it for the Borg, but
Nasty neighbor bequeathed us cockroaches when he died. This is now a durable, forever war.

Please, please don't offer me any methodology advice, German cockroaches have defied devious minds.
In our next world holocaust, the few survivors will include they and Keith Richards.
He and his mate Mick were born in '43, and now only smoke weed and are too rich to die, and...
They're booked this year on the World Milk It Some More tour. Rolling Rocking Stoners

Laying up here in the weeds, a few random thoughts occur to me:
Thinking about how to not play Frogger 'cause I can't play the hammer part.
Using Humbuckers to drive old school tube amps is sweet. Music is a language to speak.

They don't call him '420 Poet' for nothing...

Not so pleasing is multi-bug infestation that requires debridement. The Borg with mercenary conscripts.
First part easy chemical warfare, Hot Shot up their tailpipes does it for the Borg, but
Nasty neighbor bequeathed us cockroaches when he died. This is now a durable, forever war.

Please, please don't offer me any methodology advice, German cockroaches have defied devious minds.
In our next world holocaust, the few survivors will include they and Keith Richards.
He and his mate Mick were born in '43, and now only smoke weed and are too rich to die, and...
They're booked this year on the World Milk It Some More tour. Rolling Rocking Stoners

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Keith F-ing Richards!

Okay...no methodology advice, I promise, but I hope you're looking into something less toxic for those cockroach bastards...like a cedarcide product maybe?

I know reptilians are much more chemical resistant than their neighbors the amphibians, :) but like you said...it won't be a short battle, and I'd hate to think of you swimming around in toxic waters!

:ganjamon:

THsea, I had a cat who went ga ga when I would whistle any tune. Tone like birdsong? Rabbits like background music; silence warns of danger.
:) Excellent! My current cat seems more... Accepting of music than he enjoys. Then again, all I play now is guitar (can only pick)... My flute is still busted, and the piccolo would likely be considered cruelty... Unless a door is closed between us... My old flute teacher's sister is/(? was maybe?) a USMC piccolo player. She gave me advice for playing Stars and Stripes... I think she told me the JP Sousa quote... A piccolo player was nervous and asked for advice and he told him "When in doubt, trill". :) solid advice.

Percussion is interesting, here in the islands tyco drums are pretty popular.. When I went to Boston I met a girl that played tabla's.. It blew my mind to hear a drummer bend pitches like that.

Nice job Prop!! Will be good to see them fat n juicy buds:) Im itchin til my girl flowers - patience my pet patience. Will keep an eye on ur lil plants of joy.. Goodluk and Happy Harvesting;):thumb:

I've been rude and know it, but consistant with my past. Leaving this journal with no wrap-up is wrong. I've walked/driven away forever from many people/places/things in my life and live with regrets, but...

Completed last harvest OK, then discovered an exploding spidermite infestation. Mom stock is staggered but not obviously totally dead, so I have applied the Hot Shot and I hope. Likely, I'll find new seed and restart. No huge hurry, I've a good store of good weed. Lucy plant gave just over an ounce of gold, with no overwhelming stench like PE. It's my new fave, and center stage of my facility's rebirth. Teardown first.

My real problem with communication is language. I'm bilingual, and my other language is compelling: it is music. 20+ years ago, white powder addiction prompted me to give my sweet Gibson and Sundowner valve head to a pawnbroker. I made no music until a couple of weeks ago, when I walked from another pawnbroker's store with a guitar in hand. Callouses are nearly replaced, and my hand strengthens daily. One of my friends is pleased to learn that I play, and told me he does too. We will play together soon, and possibly find a key man in the weeds. And a drummer?
Instrument use is not commonly taught in local schools anymore, but not all old musicians are dead yet.
Viva le Boomers!

Modern popular music sounds to my ear like it is written, produced, performed, and promoted by
non-musicians :cough:

its ok my friend i have nearly stopped posting many times but i swore i would break that habit, im most thrilled and proud that you are speaking your once dead language, forming a band is always exciting ,holding a promise of undiscovered magic, new music for a large part is dead inside like the culture sadly, there are a few rare gems but digging is how they are found.
on the bright side the technology allows freedom,quality,and exposure like never before, a giant studio with 1000 tracks every effect known and some unknown a producer,marketing,and sales are all fit into a little folding booklike box carried by millions
i wait in anticipation of factory ala gator returns:thumb::circle-of-love:

I've been rude and know it, but consistant with my past. Leaving this journal with no wrap-up is wrong. I've walked/driven away forever from many people/places/things in my life and live with regrets, but...

Completed last harvest OK, then discovered an exploding spidermite infestation. Mom stock is staggered but not obviously totally dead, so I have applied the Hot Shot and I hope. Likely, I'll find new seed and restart. No huge hurry, I've a good store of good weed. Lucy plant gave just over an ounce of gold, with no overwhelming stench like PE. It's my new fave, and center stage of my facility's rebirth. Teardown first.

My real problem with communication is language. I'm bilingual, and my other language is compelling: it is music. 20+ years ago, white powder addiction prompted me to give my sweet Gibson and Sundowner valve head to a pawnbroker. I made no music until a couple of weeks ago, when I walked from another pawnbroker's store with a guitar in hand. Callouses are nearly replaced, and my hand strengthens daily. One of my friends is pleased to learn that I play, and told me he does too. We will play together soon, and possibly find a key man in the weeds. And a drummer?
Instrument use is not commonly taught in local schools anymore, but not all old musicians are dead yet.
Viva le Boomers!

Modern popular music sounds to my ear like it is written, produced, performed, and promoted by
non-musicians :cough:

I hope to add both PE and Lucy to my harem before too long! :thumb: I'm glad you're making music again...I'll be anticipating your rebirth my reptilian friend!

That is really great that you are taking up music again. I knew you'd like Lucy, she's a good one for sure. I need to grow another sometime soon... Spider mites? Hope you can successfully nuke them back to the stone ages.

Some people say that math is the universal language. I say another is music. For me I don't necessarily have to understand the words to get the feeling of the song. The first time I heard "The Sky is Crying" was by Elmore James it made me stop and seek out the source because his guitar sang to that part of me that understands music on a non-verbal level. I was so moved by it, I didn't even hear the words until half the song was over. Then I heard the same song much later by Stevie Ray Vaughn and I will never forget that song now.

"Some people say that math is the universal language. I say another is music. For me I don't necessarily have to understand the words to get the feeling of the song. The first time I heard "The Sky is Crying" was by Elmore James it made me stop and seek out the source because his guitar sang to that part of me that understands music on a non-verbal level. I was so moved by it, I didn't even hear the words until half the song was over. Then I heard the same song much later by Stevie Ray Vaughn and I will never forget that song now."

Music is organic mathmatics. Mathmaticians don't bother with numbers when they get sexy.
Plenty of wet-eyed opera fans who no comprendo Italiano. I'm one; opera lyrics are redundant.

Art is human-grade communication, and evocation of emotion.
Mixed metaphors are allowed, but not necessary with music.

Back
Top Bottom