Ha, if only that was my dry weight!

What’s the fridge method?
You said slow dry so i thought u were putting it in the fridge....https://www.420magazine.com/community/threads/drziggys-low-and-slow-drying-maximizing-your-harvest.366783/
.....have quick read about it. Short version.....Keeps terpenes from evaporating as they become contained in the bag.
U need fridge space for this

You said slow dry so i thought u were putting it in the fridge....https://www.420magazine.com/community/threads/drziggys-low-and-slow-drying-maximizing-your-harvest.366783/
.....have quick read about it. Short version.....Keeps terpenes from evaporating as they become contained in the bag.
U need fridge space for this
This is pretty cool, it wasn’t exactly what I was talking about mainly because I hadn’t fully decided what method I’d use, but I like this one. I’ll be looking into this for the next crop.

I’ll get some pictures soon, but a final weight is 33oz from 8 plants. Plus I had a little plant I did some training on but didn’t finish, that gave 34g which is pretty cool as it was nearly thrown away at one point.

So after a final weighing once separated and trimmed up a bit better it came to 31oz from the 8 GZ. Plus the 34g from a little plant which sat in the corner.

Thank you to everyone who helped, this grow seemed at times more difficult than my 1st, but with all the help I got on here I got through it. Wish I could share some out between you all, but thankfully I can’t;)

Special thanks to @Emilya @Autofacade @780grow @oldsmokey for all the help you’ve given me. Sorry if I gothoy

Feel free to check out my new grow, it’s a mix of strains and it’s just gone into the tent. They are going to be topped within a week or so for the 1st step of the training.

@oldsmokey feel free to keep posting updates in here or can you post them on my new journal, id like to see how yours finish.

Cheers bud! Enjoy the puff have a toke for me. I'll be keeping a close eye over the new journal for sure! Keep it up! And well done bro

Hey Kimber nice yield! :welldone: Here are some pictures from yesterday still have a couple weeks to go. I am down to 4 plants. One of the Tutankhamun went Hermie on me and I pulled it I didn't weigh it but 3 or 4 oz off that plant.

IMG_20200408_142129.jpg
IMG_20200408_142043.jpg
IMG_20200408_141940.jpg
IMG_20200408_141913.jpg
IMG_20200408_141902.jpg
IMG_20200408_141801.jpg
IMG_20200408_141736.jpg
IMG_20200408_141707.jpg

Wow! They are looking Fat! Remind me, what was your veg time and training method? With my new grow I’ve just done the first topping to start the process of getting 8 mains, if I can get nice chunky mains like yours I’ll be happy for sure!

Nice, I think mine will be similar in time. I’m ordering some tomato cages at the moment, I have one and it fits well and they were used in the training method I’m following.

Back
Top Bottom