Grandpa's 1st Grow - Soil - Tent - 300W LED - Blue Mystic & Northern Lights XL Autos

Re: Grandpa's 1st Grow - Soil - Tent - 300W LED - Blue Mystic & Northern Lights XL Au

Yea i have an off brand of the yellow one made by po meter.. its the same exact thing and works great. If i leave the calibration solution in the cap i dont have to calibrate it as much and it saves on the solution if you are planning on buying that too.

Re: Grandpa's 1st Grow - Soil - Tent - 300W LED - Blue Mystic & Northern Lights XL Au

Man! That's awesome info and will help me so much! This way I don't have to spend hours going through Amazon overstock.com Etc. I am going to be posting some more photos of each one. They all have their individual characteristics, but I am seriously worried about the Polar Express. Kelly says she's not putting on height and the leaves seen before being in on her. I wonder if we're going to have a cola only with her. At any rate, going to start the process now. Thanks a lot, again you guys. God bless!

Trickle
05-19-17_BT_Side.jpg

05-19-17_BT_Top.jpg

Express
05-19-17_PX_Side.jpg

05-19-17_PX_Top.jpg

Rhino
05-19-17_RR_Side.jpg

05-19-17_RR_Top.jpg

Okay everyone... I hope you don't mind my imposing on you again. I was wondering if you could give me an opinion and possibly what else we can do in addition to the regular regime. They got a nice watering today, water only. We did give them some foliar feeding with the solution of the Miracle Grow starter liquid and the molasses. I know they are all small, so I think I have figured out how to get an organic soil going with non-chemical nutrients. I know I was talking about the fox farm line, but I want to go organic as I can. So doing, maybe this stunting won't happen again. Still searching for those. Anyway, thanks a lot for any input in advance! I love you guys. God bless! :peace:

New growth looks much better. Im seeing nutrient burn on some of the leaf tips. Need to have Kelly check the miracle grow to see how much nitrogen it contains.

PW... I'll have her check and report back. Good to hear the new growth looks good to you. Kelley said she saw more gnats floating around in the 10th, so we treated the top of the soil again. I really think we rounded the corner with them, and we are dealing with what is called a hatch. Pupal stages are naturally protected, so when a bunch of them emerge, it seems like you got a whole no problem. But it is just the next stage of control. Kelly said she's also finding more flowering nodes with pistils on the blue Trickle and the Polar Express. I'm starting to get a touch excited now. We may not get much out of these, but I have learned one hell of a lot with this one already. Anyone else have any suggestions about these girls? :peace:

I'm hoping so. I have somewhat of a plan now, so I have to do some more research and reading about organic soil. The timing of starting the nutes, the ideal positioning of the light, it cetera. I'm also going to have to be studying up on the timing of the Harvest and the proper way to dry and cure. JEEZ! Does it ever end? Doutful... :peace:

Their cheap and if you keep it calibrated it will stay fairly accurate. Keep the probe moist at all times.

I'll show them to Kelley, and we'll make a call on one when we get our disability deposits. Hopefully. We have car registration AND insurance to pay this month, and it's not cheap.

IT...your advice is sound and timely. I had just read not long ago this morning exactly what you said. Thanks, man!
PW...the M.G. sentence about 4% iN. Amongst all the things we got in the care packages, we found some ProTech. We mixed a half strength solution and gave the girls some of it. On the Rhino writer that is so stunted, we put some root tone around the edges of the soil and watered them in. All the pots got less than an eighth of an inch of runoff. The runoff was discarded. The gnats are now almost completely gone, so I don't feel much concerned about watering them normally again. I also found some kelp liquid in the things as well. Would it be advisable to mix 1/2 stregnth solution and give them that with the next watering?

Kelp can be awesome, it has tons of good stuff in it. Growth hormones, vitamins, minerals etc. i think most people use it as a foliar spray but just be careful your lights dont burn the plants. You can also add it to your watering mix.

Thanks, PW. I think I will put the Miracle Grow on the shelf and save it for our strawberries and tomatoes. Depending on how the girls react, I will use the Protec instead. hopefully, that's a good move. Not sure if 4% nitrogen is too much, but if you are seeing nutrient burn on the edges of the leaves, it just mightbe. We are going to have to use what we have here now, so I think I will be using that instead and mix in some kelp liquid and the Molasses for the next few feedings. Since they're blooming... Am I right in saying the soil must be kept more moist, therefore watering should become more frequent. That's what I have garnered from my research and reading. Is that correct?

Since they are still small their root system may not be developed enough so you might want to hold off on the extra water for now.. youll end up causing more problems plus those nats may have more of a reason to stick around then too.

Back
Top Bottom